Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)

E46 (1999 - 2006)
The fourth generation 3 Series (E46 chassis) was introduced in 1999 and set the standard for engineering and performance during it's years of production including being named to Car & Driver's 10 best list every one of those years! ! -- View the E46 Wiki

Old 05-04-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm a DlCK! So what?

Mein Auto: E30 with an S52
Re: The e46 who's who

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerT View Post
Birth control has worked for me so far. However it will be a shame to ruin the models body lol.
Exactly. Children are the destroyers of vaginas. And my girlfriend claims birth control makes her go crazy and gain weight. Besides... I'm more than 100% sure I don't want children. I want to make sure that shiz doesn't happen. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46landshark View Post
There's also VCF, just have her lick n stick, then you give her the stabbin'.
How romantic. "Here, baby... let's stuff this film in your-... hey! Where are you going?"

Kids are gross, expensive, and destroy bodies. They also make women crazy and want more. So no.

[Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.]
Old 05-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 330ci
The e46 who's who

OWhere to start, most call me Kaitland, I am 21 years old and live in a small town in Pennsylvania but thankfully live on the Maryland line so I'm a short jump from quite a bit.

I work full time hired by CitiBank but I got contracted by Sears,Kmart,Macy's, and now Best Buy who we recently bought to handle all fraud on their credit cards. That would be my four ten hour job. Part time you will find me behind a bar or waitressing to just walk away with cash in pocket.

On top of working two jobs I am currently a full time college student studying pre-med for a dream of working in the neonatal unit(premie babies) which will take about 8 years to get my degree if I'm lucky. I am also currently taking my Bach in health care management.

Home life: I currently rent a town home, 4bed 2 1/2 bath 1250 a month. Huge waste of money so looking to build next.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1367764803.662645.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	374898Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1367764821.744216.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	374899Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1367764833.294244.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	374900

I have two dogs; shar pei and a border collie mix, and one very lazy cat.

Free time? Who has any of this. When I get my three or four day weekends off with my full time job and manage to get off my other job I travel the world. I prefer warm locations, and have a hobby of photographing. Some trips revolve around roller coasters as I am a huge fan.

Dream car? Well seeing how ill be about 100k in school debt I haven't got that far.

Previous cars and current cars: 06' infinit g35, 02' 330ci, 07 Honda pilot, 2012 Mercedes C300, in the market to get the next one come February if I can wait that long: interested in 14' 328i with m package, 4 series(waiting to see the release here in the US), possibly trade up the Honda into a x5 seeing how I hate carrying dogs in my 330ci.

That's about it.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 05-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Prowlin

Mein Auto: 2004 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Exactly. Children are the destroyers of vaginas. And my girlfriend claims birth control makes her go crazy and gain weight. Besides... I'm more than 100% sure I don't want children. I want to make sure that shiz doesn't happen. Ever.

How romantic. "Here, baby... let's stuff this film in your-... hey! Where are you going?"

Kids are gross, expensive, and destroy bodies. They also make women crazy and want more. So no.

VCF is bout an inch or less in diameter. If your girl's not into felacio -- well, I feel even more sorry for you in that case -- you can just lick your thumb and go across the top, the VCF will stick to the tip with any wetness, so you could just give a quick dip and put it on.. I'm jus tryna save your man glands, it's an awesome out if you don't wanna use gloves.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:47 AM

Mein Auto: 2001 325ci
the whos who thread has officially turned into sex education for some reason.....

my name is mike, 28, originally from VA, near DC. 5 years in the navy, was stationed in pearl harbor. got to see some of the world, pretty cool. Living in Orlando now, going to school as an engineering major.

i like cold beer, grilling outside by the pool, pretty girls, football(Lions), hockey(Capitals) and a cloudy day at the beach. yes cloudy so you dont get cooked by the sun.

Currently my main hobby is trying to keep my car clean and fix some body damage on the front bumper. I like staying fit, been running a lot lately, i hate gyms, or as i call them (the fashion show). I don't care much for politics, and don't really care much for organized religion either, although I'm a huge fan of Jesus and His Father.

I have some tattoos, my back is done and a half sleeve on my right upper arm, some letters on my leg too.

hmm, all i can think of right now. You guys are always more than helpful for anything i need clearing up on. Keep up the good work!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Prowlin

Mein Auto: 2004 325ci
^ Lol, I'm starting to become a 'fashion show' guy myself. Once you get to a certain weight and cut, and you're on certain pre-workouts, you cant help yourself. You gotta know that half of us in the mirror 'checking ourselves out' have come from a shape that was alot different, and it's taken months, possibly years. I myself have gained almost 50 lbs of muscle, it's a very satisfying thing to look at what you used to be, and what you are now.

And getting your 'pump' makes you that much bigger, you don't get to see yourself like that at home if you don't have equipment there.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:54 PM
I'm a DlCK! So what?

Re: The e46 who's who

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46landshark View Post
VCF is bout an inch or less in diameter. If your girl's not into felacio -- well, I feel even more sorry for you in that case -- you can just lick your thumb and go across the top, the VCF will stick to the tip with any wetness, so you could just give a quick dip and put it on.. I'm jus tryna save your man glands, it's an awesome out if you don't wanna use gloves.
I'm not getting my testicles removed or anything, just making the fishies swim to an empty ocean.

On a more serious note... kids are not right for me and I'm not right for kids. It can be a touchy subject for many, but I'd rather not introduce a life into this world that I would hate and resent. No, it won't be different when it's my own. I'm still going to be unhappy. Hell... I'm not even happy with myself (to an extent), so why bring someone else into the mix who didn't have a choice?

"I don't want kids. That's final."
"You'll change your mind."
"Do you have kids?"
"Yeah! They're great!"

Old 05-06-2013, 11:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 03 330ci 3pdl 89 325i
The E46 birds and bees thread lol
Old 05-06-2013, 11:45 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
I'm not getting my testicles removed or anything, just making the fishies swim to an empty ocean.

On a more serious note... kids are not right for me and I'm not right for kids. It can be a touchy subject for many, but I'd rather not introduce a life into this world that I would hate and resent. No, it won't be different when it's my own. I'm still going to be unhappy. Hell... I'm not even happy with myself (to an extent), so why bring someone else into the mix who didn't have a choice?

"I don't want kids. That's final."
"Do you have kids?"
"Yeah! They're great!"

That made my whole night. Absolute truth man.

So yeah, I'm Taryn. I'm 27, I live in Nevada and I do professional body piercing for a living. I thought maybe I'd like to be an esthetician (you know, waxing and facials) but it turns out I really enjoy stabbing people much more. So there went 10 grand into some schooling I'll probably never use. Ha... but when people pay you good money to literally stab them, you don't really turn it down.

I'm a craft beer nut. I actually think maybe I should slow down on my beer intake as beer bellies on girls are not particularly cute. I also really dig tattoos and piercings. Kinda obvious since I'm in the industry right? I currently have 13 tattoos, 8 piercings, and I'm looking to get some more work done here in the next few years. Hmmm, what else? Oh, I'm a pit bull advocate. I've got a gotti/razor's edge blue named Jezebel and she is the light of my life. Don't want kids. I have my dog.

I'm divorced, but I have an awesome boyfriend and some very close friends of his are the reason I was able to obtain my 2001 330i. I LOVE my car. Love her. And it's a shame because who ever had her before me obviously didn't feel the same. The engine has been re-worked but in a cosmetic sense, she needs a lot of work. And thats fine. It will absolutely be a labor of love for me.

Lastly, my dream car... I don't know anymore. It used to be a Chevy Bel Air. Now, after my first time behind the wheel of a BMW, I honestly can't say. I have never driven anything like my 330i. It was a completely new experience for me. All I can say is my dream car will have to be tight and fast... because that's all I want now. ^_^
Old 05-07-2013, 05:22 AM
I'm a DlCK! So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylynn View Post
That made my whole night. Absolute truth man.

So yeah, I'm Taryn. I'm 27, I live in Nevada and I do professional body piercing for a living. I thought maybe I'd like to be an esthetician (you know, waxing and facials) but it turns out I really enjoy stabbing people much more. So there went 10 grand into some schooling I'll probably never use. Ha... but when people pay you good money to literally stab them, you don't really turn it down.

I'm a craft beer nut. I actually think maybe I should slow down on my beer intake as beer bellies on girls are not particularly cute. I also really dig tattoos and piercings. Kinda obvious since I'm in the industry right? I currently have 13 tattoos, 8 piercings, and I'm looking to get some more work done here in the next few years. Hmmm, what else? Oh, I'm a pit bull advocate. I've got a gotti/razor's edge blue named Jezebel and she is the light of my life. Don't want kids. I have my dog.

I'm divorced, but I have an awesome boyfriend and some very close friends of his are the reason I was able to obtain my 2001 330i. I LOVE my car. Love her. And it's a shame because who ever had her before me obviously didn't feel the same. The engine has been re-worked but in a cosmetic sense, she needs a lot of work. And thats fine. It will absolutely be a labor of love for me.

Lastly, my dream car... I don't know anymore. It used to be a Chevy Bel Air. Now, after my first time behind the wheel of a BMW, I honestly can't say. I have never driven anything like my 330i. It was a completely new experience for me. All I can say is my dream car will have to be tight and fast... because that's all I want now. ^_^
I'll leave that one to everyone else...

My girlfriend's a pit bull nut. We have a red nose pibble who gets bossed around by the cats.

If you really like the feel of the 330i, you should definitely start looking to acquire an ///M3. If you get one with the SMG II transmission, make sure the pump has been replaced; this will save you a LOT of money.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:23 AM
I'm a DlCK! So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerT View Post
The E46 birds and bees thread lol
Should I start including videos so our illiterate readers can better understand?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:32 AM
01 330CI

Mein Auto: 01 330CI
Whatever you do, don't drive your car with girls on the hood. It decreases visibility and MPG.
To Maserati guy:
buy 86 Maserati biturbo, I had one, nice car. I paid $1000