Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series

6 Series
The BMW 6 Series builds on BMW's sporty heritage with aggressive lines and an incredible motor to back the design up. Available in coupe and convertible trims with a standard 4.8 liter engine producing 360 horsepower and 360 lb-ft of torque, the 6-series is a popular choice that exceeds expectations.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:37 AM

Mein Auto: 645 ci
I think I'm going to sign up with AutoPOM today, how much is the referral? If you post you name on here I will refer ya!
Tom
Old 05-09-2013, 08:33 AM

Mein Auto: 06' BMW 650i
I have something to say about a warranty I purchased from my credit union. I purchased an extended warranty from my credit union which goes through the warranty group. Last friday, my car was leaking something so we took it under and noticed the transmission pan and active stabilizer bar was leaking. I also had issues with my thrust rod bushing. I took it to my local BMW dealer and they gave me a nice 328xi loaner and stated they would call the warranty group and file a claim, and when they did, an inspector had to be sent out. The inspector took pictures, took it back to a manager, and they approved my claim. This is almost 4k in work, which is now being done and my car will come back to me Monday, I really miss it. Also, this extended warranty only cost me 1750 for 48 months/60,000 miles, so it beat AutoPOM's pricing of 3250. Just thought I'd throw this out there for you guys when making your decision on what warranty company to get.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:27 AM

Mein Auto: 645ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUTOM View Post
I think I'm going to sign up with AutoPOM today, how much is the referral? If you post you name on here I will refer ya!
Tom
Autopom is awesome, I think the referral is like $25 or $50
tell them Jason Walker sent you!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:19 AM

Mein Auto: 645 ci
Ok Jason, I just signed up, I talked to Dacey and gave her your name, hopefully they hook you up!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:40 AM

Mein Auto: 645ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUTOM View Post
Ok Jason, I just signed up, I talked to Dacey and gave her your name, hopefully they hook you up!
Thanks your awesome!