Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

Old 05-18-2013, 10:42 AM

Mein Auto: BMW M6 E63 Convertible
Question E63 M6 Carbon Wrap?

Hello fellow BMW drivers. I am completely new to this forum. I was wondering if there is a way to wrap my beautiful BMW M6 E63 convertible in a carbon fiber wrap-style. Since I live in the ugly state Ohio, and have had many issues with paint jobs and interior work, I basically have no trust in the people here. Does anyone know where I can get my whole car wrapped? If so, please provide me with contact information and details such as price, location, etc. Thank you.
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2010 650i
I had a full wrap done here in Florida by the Sign Zoo. They did a great job but I selected the high gloss material and it really showed the wrinkles from stretching it. I kept mine for a year no peeling issues at the edges but I've seen some horror wraps when most of the edges start coming apart. Lookup Sign Zoo Presidential Pawn car it was in 2009 when I had G37s coupe.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:13 PM

Mein Auto: BMW M6 E63 Convertible
Thank you for your reply! I tried getting my other car wrapped now, as a little test. The person who is wrapping my '12 Volkswagen GTI is having lots of trouble because he says that the edges on the car are too slant or abstract?! Tomorrow she'll have to get wrapped for the 3rd time.. I honestly give up on the whole wrapping thing because I feel like nobody in my region really knows how to wrap a car properly. Whereas in Germany (I was in Germany 4 weeks ago) people seem to have no problems wrapping the cars at all? Should I wait until the people in the US are more experienced? Thanks.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:58 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2010 650i
A full professional wrap costs around 2500-3500 dollars depending on the material and the design. 3m paper is expensive. How much are you paying?