Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Southeast Regional - AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TN

Southeast Regional - AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TN
Regional forum for members in AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TN

Old 05-20-2013, 05:28 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 530i
Butler Tire?

Does anyone have any experience with this store? I need an alignment and they are $40 less than the dealer. What is the best route for an alignment for a BMW? Dealer or Butler?
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330ci (and Archer II)
Have not had an alignment at Butler but did get a set of tack tires there (north Fulton store). They seemed to know what they were doing and fas as I can tell, did a good job. Butler tire hslps sponsor some of the local BMWCCA chapter events, like the HPDEs, so I try to return the favor when I can.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
Have not had an alignment at Butler but did get a set of tack tires there (north Fulton store). They seemed to know what they were doing and fas as I can tell, did a good job. Butler tire hslps sponsor some of the local BMWCCA chapter events, like the HPDEs, so I try to return the favor when I can.
Thanks for the reply. Where do you get your car aligned?
Old 05-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330ci (and Archer II)
I got my last alignment at Grand Turismo East (http://www.granturismoeast.com/) in Chamblee when I got my previous set of track tires. GTE did an excellent job in that they did a non-standard alignment "tuned" for a combination of track and stree use.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
I got my last alignment at Grand Turismo East (http://www.granturismoeast.com/) in Chamblee when I got my previous set of track tires. GTE did an excellent job in that they did a non-standard alignment "tuned" for a combination of track and stree use.
I've heard good things about GT. They were the third option:

Dealer
Butler
Gran Turismo East