Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:40 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 G35X; 09 335 vert
Positive experience - Ohio - Voss BMW

So I've been looking around at 08-09 528xi, preferably with options (nav, backup sensors, etc). I found a nice one at Voss BMW -- 2 hours from my home. I talked to Steven Cook, who was patient, answered all my questions, and made it clear that he would love to sell the car, but could not hold it for me (2 hours away and my work schedule means I'll get there a week from now just to see the car and then decide if I want to buy it).

Well, murphy's law, someone else saw and bought it. Steven called me up, apologized that it had been sold (even though there was no deposit, and I had made no commitment of any kind) and told me of several other cars he had (though not quite the same options, and more $$). I have to say positive experience (even though no transaction) because he could have easily just let me drive out on a weekend, claim the car had just been sold, and then try to sell my something else. Instead he called me up, told me what was going on, and agreed that for what I was looking for, it was better for me to sit tight and keep looking rather than try to sell my something else (without options I wanted).

So Steven, thank you!! BMW may make the Ultimate Driving Machine, but it's honest, good experience sales advisors like your self that make us come back for more. Kash

09 335 vert - ED Feb 09
06 325 vert - gone
05 G35x - winter

Last edited by kashrahman; 04-14-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Ads by Google
Old 05-20-2013, 08:33 PM

Mein Auto: 750Li
I just purchased from them and had one of the most professional buying experiences ever on a 750Li. Doug is an outstanding sales guy along with the finance guy as well.