Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)

F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
The 5 Series Gran Turismo -- now available in the USA as a 535i, 550i and 550i xDrive model.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Retired, Independent Cons

Mein Auto: 2012 BMW 535I GT M-Sport
Smile BMW CLUBS in USA and CANADA

While reading it seemed many BMW owners are in search of a local BMW Club. I was able to find this and I hope it will be helpful to the others in search of BMW local Club.

I was able to find this link which seems to have BMW auto Clubs all of the USA and Canada. Once you open input your zip or any zip will bring up the full list. Then select your target BMW club. So here you can zero in on what you are searching for.

http://www.bmwcca.org/index

Last edited by HLH535I; 05-28-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 05-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 G35X; 09 335 vert
dude, where are you? The only BMW club I know of is the one you mentioned -- BMW CCA. This Bimmerfest website does have an annual meeting that you can attend (huge!) and sometimes I see forum members plan small trips, but I would estimate that 90%+ of the activity is online. I am a member of the BMW CCA as well, and I would strongly suggest going to a meeting or event. there are tons of different things to do, and you only have to do whatever you are interested in. There are plenty of non-BMW clubs that will also welcome you. most major cities hold a "cars and coffee" event, usually every Saturday. I've seen everything from muscle cars to exotic Italians and of course beautiful BMWs there. hope this helps

09 335 vert - ED Feb 09
06 325 vert - gone
05 G35x - winter
Old 05-28-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashrahman View Post
dude, where are you? The only BMW club I know of is the one you mentioned -- BMW CCA. This Bimmerfest website does have an annual meeting that you can attend (huge!) and sometimes I see forum members plan small trips, but I would estimate that 90%+ of the activity is online. I am a member of the BMW CCA as well, and I would strongly suggest going to a meeting or event. there are tons of different things to do, and you only have to do whatever you are interested in. There are plenty of non-BMW clubs that will also welcome you. most major cities hold a "cars and coffee" event, usually every Saturday. I've seen everything from muscle cars to exotic Italians and of course beautiful BMWs there. hope this helps

Well now, that is very helpful to know. You see I am not only new to this forum, but to the world of BMW as a first time owner. As they say no good dead go's without a problem. Trying to help a new forum member find a BMW Club. I could only find the one and posted that page and it's information to have others add there own BMW Clubs. This will I am sure, will be the shortest forum thread ever. Thanks, Now I know.

Thanks for your help "
Old 04-20-2014, 02:38 PM

Here is some club information for you!