Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition

BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition
Have an interest in BMW motorcycles or just motorcycles in general? Discuss the line of BMW motorcycles and how they may compare to the rest of the competition in this forum!

Old 06-08-2013, 08:40 AM

Mein Auto:
BMW motorcycles have a new home in Ferndale, WA

BMW Motorrad USA has expanded its presence in the Pacific Northwest with the addition of BMW Motorcycles of Ferndale. The new BMW motorcycle dealership, located at 5100 Pacific Highway 101 in Ferndale, WA, (home of Pacific Northwest Motorcycles) offers a complete line of new and pre-owned BMW motorcycles, parts, accessories, apparel and service capabilities in a newly renovated retail facility.

Weve had an amazing response to the announcement of BMWs arrival here, commented dealer principal Stephen McBree, who has been in the motorcycle retail business for more than 20 years. BMW has a great range of models that appeal to a growing segment of the motorcycling community. We encourage people to come down, try out our demo bikes and experience the BMW brand for themselves.

The Ferndale dealership is the culmination of a several-year effort to establish a larger BMW presence in the Pacific Northwest, according to Lou Provato, Dealer Development Manager, BMW Motorrad USA. Stephen and his team are passionate about motorcycling and bring a tremendous amount of riding experience and knowledge to motorcycle enthusiasts in their region. We are proud to have them represent the BMW Motorrad brand.

For more information about BMW Motorcycles of Ferndale, including an upcoming grand opening celebration and other special events, visit http://bmw.pacificnwmotorcycles.com/home_bmw.asp or phone (866) 411-8725. Showroom hours are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. and Sundays by appointment.
Ads by Google
Old 06-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 89 325ix

I stopped by there last week. They're still getting set up. They also sell Guzzi and Aprilla bikes as well. They are not big, but at least I won't have to ride all the way down to Seattle to get parts or work done on my 1150RT!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 06-16-2013, 11:21 AM

Mein Auto: R69s
can anyone out there help me with a problem I have with my 1964 R69S.? Regards and thanks. Dave Neal