Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 13 335i M Sp, 13 SubBRZ
Various M Kits- Perf, Exhaust, Susp - Feedback wanted

I am looking for some feedback from those who have any of these kits installed and have driven them for a while. WHat do you like and not? How much different are they compared to stock?

I am looking to add the suspension kit and still confirming if available yet for the x drive. I am stuck in an x drive w/o DHP and hate the body rool and the wheel gap due to the standard suspension. Love the car otherwise.

I am lukewarm on the MPE as I really like the exhaust note but a little more refined growl is always desired. Plus the M pipes look cooler than the stock pipes.

The MPPK seems like a cheap way to gain 10% more torque in the mid range. Pricing at 935 plus 300 install is pretty reasonable for this warrantied surge in power.

Let me know your thoughts on these kits. Appreciate it!
Ads by Google
Old 07-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 335i 6spd M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by everettpa1 View Post
I am looking for some feedback from those who have any of these kits installed and have driven them for a while. WHat do you like and not? How much different are they compared to stock?

I am looking to add the suspension kit and still confirming if available yet for the x drive. I am stuck in an x drive w/o DHP and hate the body rool and the wheel gap due to the standard suspension. Love the car otherwise.

I am lukewarm on the MPE as I really like the exhaust note but a little more refined growl is always desired. Plus the M pipes look cooler than the stock pipes.

The MPPK seems like a cheap way to gain 10% more torque in the mid range. Pricing at 935 plus 300 install is pretty reasonable for this warrantied surge in power.

Let me know your thoughts on these kits. Appreciate it!
I dont have any of the mods (yet), but there is a very long post on F30post (cant find the link right now) that goes into great detail about the M ppk for both auto/MT and AWD/RWD. From reading those posts, I am very inclined to indulge

Word of caution though, apparently BMW is having problems with 335s that were built prior to 11/2012 which can increase the install cost and/or delay how long it takes for you to get your car back. BMW was talking about suspending installation on the pre-11/2012 builds until a solution is found.