Need to confirm with my understanding on DHP and DDC
Ok, I read a lot of threads on this topic, and everybody seems to have their own understanding.
Here's what I gathered, and please point out if they are true or not:
1. No realtime/dynamic change to the suspension to improve ride quality.
2. Different modes only change shift points, throttle etc, but not firmness of the suspension.
1. Dynamic adjustment of suspension according to road conditions.
2. Different modes also changes suspension firmness.
3. Most people choose DHP for improved sportier ride, rather than smoother rider in comfort mode.
p/s. We have a lot of local roads with cracks and ridges, how much will DHP improve the ride? Will non-DHP X3 cope well with such road conditions?
thanks for any inputs.