Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)

E36 (1991 - 1999)
The E36 chassis 3-Series BMW was a huge hit among driving enthusiasts from the first moment the car hit the pavement. The E36 won numerous awards over the years it was produced and is still a favorite of many BMW enthusiasts to this day! -- View the E36 Wiki

Old 08-22-2013, 05:38 PM
Dream Green or die

Send a message via MSN to Progress
Mein Auto: 98 AA Turbo 328is
Updating the list here in the next few days and fixing the dead links. Any Vendors need adding?

|Active autowerke Track Pipe | Custom Top Mount Turbo Manfiold | Umnitza Depo Angel Eyes |
| Turner Performance Cams | Stage 1 TurboCharger by Active Autowerke | Much More... |

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 Phantom View Post
As soon as I saw "Progress" as I was scrolling down I knew you were gonna piss on his parade....
Old 08-22-2013, 07:00 PM
I Am The Machine

Mein Auto: Dreier, Fünfer & Siebener
Re: E36 Vendor list V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progress View Post
Updating the list here in the next few days and fixing the dead links. Any Vendors need adding?
Whoa........ Lookey here, Lazarus had risen from the dead. Whats up my man. Disappointed I haven't received any drunk dials from you in a while.

I'd add AutohausAZ.com to the list, I've been using them quite a bit and they've got good prices & service, and quick shipping.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKlim View Post
You're a derbanana