Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 F15 (2014 - Current)

X5 F15 (2014 - Current)
The all new F15 BMW X5 started production August 2013 as a 2014 model year. The new X5 arrives in sDrive35i (RWD), xDrive35i, xDrive50i and a diesel xDrive 35d.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-30-2013, 11:21 AM
mitch66 mitch66 is offline
Registered User
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Mein Auto: BMW
2VF Adaptive M vs. 2DH Dynamic on M Sport

I am thinking about ordering a new F15 M Sport 50i without 3rd Row. Does anyone know the exact differences?
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 08-30-2013, 06:01 PM
760Lifan's Avatar
760Lifan 760Lifan is offline
BMW-addicted
Location: Land O Lakes, FL
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: Not worth mentioning
I posted that a while ago on a different forum, hope that helps!

I did some research on that and based on the order-guides from the US and Germany. Adding the Dynamic Handling Package gets us a quite unique vehicle in the US - not available in Germany.

In the US, we have the option to order the M Line either with ZSU Standard Suspension or as an upgrade, 2VF Adaptive M Suspension or 2VM. In Germany, this is a bit different: Every M Line comes with 2VF.

The German order-guide allowed me to investigate what 2VF actually is. Basically, it has the same features offered with 2VM (Dynamic Damper Control and Rear Axle Air Suspension) which is part of the Dynamic Handling Package.

Now here's the difference: 2VF has a stiffer setting. It is the "sporty 2VM". So when you opt for the Dynamic Handling Package with the M Line in the US, you will get the more "comfortable" 2VM instead of 2VF. As we know, the Dynamic Handling Package consists of 2VM and 2VP. There is an identical Package in Germany with the same content. This identical Package, however, is NOT available with the M Line. The Reason: The standard, more sporty 2VF which obviously causes a conflict with 2VM. So in Germany on the M Line, you will always get the sporty 2VF and have to order 2VP as a separate option.

In the US, however, you can order the M Line with the Dynamic Handling Package and will get the same, less stiffer suspension - just like on any other Line when ordered with the Dynamic Handling Package.

Our "disadvantage" is that we don't have the option to select the sportier suspension AND opt for 2VP Dynamic Performance Control + Active
Role Stabilization sine 2VP is not a stand-alone option over here.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2013, 04:34 AM
Ductordoc Ductordoc is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Western North Carolina
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 184
Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive GT
When I am on the BMWUSA build site and select the M-Sport line I can not select the Dynamic Handling Package without it deleting the M-Sport ... any ideas why?
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2013, 08:50 AM
CAX5 CAX5 is offline
Registered User
Location: CA
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 760Lifan View Post
I posted that a while ago on a different forum, hope that helps!

I did some research on that and based on the order-guides from the US and Germany. Adding the Dynamic Handling Package gets us a quite unique vehicle in the US - not available in Germany.

In the US, we have the option to order the M Line either with ZSU Standard Suspension or as an upgrade, 2VF Adaptive M Suspension or 2VM. In Germany, this is a bit different: Every M Line comes with 2VF.

The German order-guide allowed me to investigate what 2VF actually is. Basically, it has the same features offered with 2VM (Dynamic Damper Control and Rear Axle Air Suspension) which is part of the Dynamic Handling Package.

Now here's the difference: 2VF has a stiffer setting. It is the "sporty 2VM". So when you opt for the Dynamic Handling Package with the M Line in the US, you will get the more "comfortable" 2VM instead of 2VF. As we know, the Dynamic Handling Package consists of 2VM and 2VP. There is an identical Package in Germany with the same content. This identical Package, however, is NOT available with the M Line. The Reason: The standard, more sporty 2VF which obviously causes a conflict with 2VM. So in Germany on the M Line, you will always get the sporty 2VF and have to order 2VP as a separate option.

In the US, however, you can order the M Line with the Dynamic Handling Package and will get the same, less stiffer suspension - just like on any other Line when ordered with the Dynamic Handling Package.

Our "disadvantage" is that we don't have the option to select the sportier suspension AND opt for 2VP Dynamic Performance Control + Active
Role Stabilization sine 2VP is not a stand-alone option over here.
So is the the 2VF similar to the Adaptive Drive on the current M Sport?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2013, 10:02 AM
760Lifan's Avatar
760Lifan 760Lifan is offline
BMW-addicted
Location: Land O Lakes, FL
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: Not worth mentioning
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAX5 View Post
So is the the 2VF similar to the Adaptive Drive on the current M Sport?
I'm not too familiar with the current (I assume E70) X5 but based on what I see, Adaptive Drive on the E70 consited of Active Roll Stabilization (ARS) and Dynamic Damper Control (DDC).

2VF consists of a sporty chassis with a matching Dynamic Damper Control (DDC) and a self leveling rear axle. 2VF, however, does not include Active Roll Stabilization (ARS). For that, you would need 2VP and that is only available when ordering the entire Dynamic Handling Package (ZDH).

Last edited by 760Lifan; 08-31-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-23-2013, 03:37 PM
X15 Prospect X15 Prospect is offline
Registered User
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: X5 5.0i 2014
M Design + 3rd Row + Active Handling = ERROR

Trying to complete an order for X15 and hitting a wall. Sales rep now says can't order M-Sport line vehicle which will have 3rd row AND also have Dynamic Handling Package (including roll stabilization). You can combo 3rd row + the Dynamic Handling on non M-line vehicles, or get an M-line with 3rd row but then 'only' have the dynamic dampers but no active roll stability. I am getting no answer on why? I understand the 3rd row comes with air suspension in the back already, but that doesn't prevent ordering the dynamic handling package in non-M vehicles - so that cannot be the problem. I'm suspecting the M-line dynamic dampers come already with stiffened coils and as-such, combining them with 3rd row + air suspension negates the need for adding active roll stability? Does someone understand all of this?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-24-2013, 07:11 AM
WDC330i WDC330i is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: DC
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 342
Mein Auto: '12 328iT Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by X15 Prospect View Post
Trying to complete an order for X15 and hitting a wall. Sales rep now says can't order M-Sport line vehicle which will have 3rd row AND also have Dynamic Handling Package (including roll stabilization). You can combo 3rd row + the Dynamic Handling on non M-line vehicles, or get an M-line with 3rd row but then 'only' have the dynamic dampers but no active roll stability. I am getting no answer on why? I understand the 3rd row comes with air suspension in the back already, but that doesn't prevent ordering the dynamic handling package in non-M vehicles - so that cannot be the problem. I'm suspecting the M-line dynamic dampers come already with stiffened coils and as-such, combining them with 3rd row + air suspension negates the need for adding active roll stability? Does someone understand all of this?
That sounds weird. And was not true of the E70...Only the true M version did not come with the 3rd row.
__________________
In the garage:
'09 X5 Sport (Mineral Green) / '12 328iT Sport (Deep Sea Blue)
Previous:
'06 M3C (Jet Black)
'06 530xiT (Titanium Gray)
'03 325xiT (Topaz)
'02 330i sport (Jet Black)
'01 330i (Jet Black)
'01 Z3 (Topaz)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-24-2013, 09:47 AM
RockChips RockChips is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Location
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 631
Mein Auto: 2008 X5 3.0si
So is the Dynamic handling package the equivalent of the old adaptive drive?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-24-2013, 11:52 AM
plegard plegard is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Middle America
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 169
Mein Auto: '15 35d MSport Carbon Blk
Don't give up on this

Adaptive drive (Active Roll Stabilization + Electronic Dampening) is the best feature in my e70 M-Sport 50i. Adaptive drive is a big help with ride comfort and handling. It keeps the car from diving in corners and smooths out road imperfections for the passengers.

It would be a shame if the M-Sport doesn't have the ability to get adaptive drive.

Please keep us informed.

Btw, my e70 has 3rd row as well as Adaptive drive, so it was doable on the e70.

Good luck

Last edited by plegard; 10-24-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-24-2013, 09:04 PM
X15 Prospect X15 Prospect is offline
Registered User
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: X5 5.0i 2014
Contact at BMW North America?

No answer yet. To be clear - you can have a 2014 50i M Sport with Adaptive Suspension, but when you add 3rd row seating the configurator defaults away the M-Sport package - only allowing the 3rd row and the adaptive suspension combo on non-M Line vehicles. I now have an order for a M-Sport with 3rd row and without the adaptive suspension as a result. Bummer. (Will be built in mid December- maybe there will be a fix before). Does anyone have a contact at BMW North America that can help to de-mistify this?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-30-2013, 12:06 PM
X15 Prospect X15 Prospect is offline
Registered User
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: X5 5.0i 2014
Found more information: The order guide allows M-Sport + Adaptive Handling + Third Row, but shows that the ZSU suspension (which is the standard M Sport coil suspension) has to be deleted. Instead, there seems to be a glitch in the ordering system that deletes not just ZSU, but the whole M-Package for those who choose the advanced suspension and third row seating. This seems to be a software glitch - my dealer is trying to interact with BMW management to provide quick fix. If you are interested in M-Sport + Third Row + Active Handling (= active anti roll bar) - please have your dealer get on the case and put pressure on BMW North America to fix the ordering system ASAP.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-04-2014, 09:31 PM
jrhubott jrhubott is offline
Registered User
Location: San Diego, CA
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by X15 Prospect View Post
Found more information: The order guide allows M-Sport + Adaptive Handling + Third Row, but shows that the ZSU suspension (which is the standard M Sport coil suspension) has to be deleted. Instead, there seems to be a glitch in the ordering system that deletes not just ZSU, but the whole M-Package for those who choose the advanced suspension and third row seating. This seems to be a software glitch - my dealer is trying to interact with BMW management to provide quick fix. If you are interested in M-Sport + Third Row + Active Handling (= active anti roll bar) - please have your dealer get on the case and put pressure on BMW North America to fix the ordering system ASAP.
Did anyone ever gets this resolved. I also want the adaptive handling, 3rd row , & msport option. My dealer is saying that that combination is not possible. Has anyone else been able to get this combo?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-07-2014, 05:25 AM
rhonig rhonig is offline
Registered User
Location: New Mexico
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 2013 535i 6 speed
Have any on this post ordered & experienced the X5 M Sport Line $900 option referred to on the BMW build site as "Adaptive M Suspension + rear axle air suspension" and how does it effect the handling of the vehicle. Thanks in advance.
__________________
2013 535i, M Sport, Dark Graphite Metallic II, Oyster & Black Dakota Leather, 6 Speed Manual Transmission, M5 Front Anti Sway Bar, M550d/650i Rear Anti Sway Bar.

2014 X5 xDrive 35d, M Sort, Space Gray, Terra Dakota Leather, M Adaptive Suspension.

Last edited by rhonig; 02-11-2014 at 05:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-27-2014, 02:06 PM
plegard plegard is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Middle America
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 169
Mein Auto: '15 35d MSport Carbon Blk
Resurrecting this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonig View Post
Have any on this post ordered & experienced the X5 M Sport Line $900 option referred to on the BMW build site as "Adaptive M Suspension + rear axle air suspension" and how does it effect the handling of the vehicle. Thanks in advance.
Just got the 2015 Ordering guide and it specifically states: "4UB (3rd Row) cannot be ordered in combination with ZMM (M-Sport) and ZDH (Dynamic Handling)"

Totally blows. The Adaptive Drive package, and the Active Roll Stabilization portion in particular, are the best parts of my 2012 X5 50i. These tall and heavy X5s really benefit from the Active Roll Stabilization. Or at least the E70s did.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that in Germany the 2VP (Dynamic Performance Control + Active Roll Stabilization) is a stand-alone option. In the US it is not. Therefore, it does not look possible to get Active Roll Stabilization (aka Adaptive Drive on the E70) with M-Sport and the 3rd Row.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There are a few other changes noted on the ordering guide. The price of the M-Sport package goes DOWN $100 to $4,500. The premium package substitutes the 4-Zone Climate Control for the Soft Close Doors and goes DOWN in price by $150 to $2,550.

Base price of the diesel (only one I saw) goes UP by $400.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-12-2014, 12:29 PM
nycebo nycebo is offline
Registered User
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 22
Mein Auto: Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Resuscitating this thread from the dead because I'm likely to order a new X5 soon. I would like to get the M-sport package on the X5 3.5 engine. It appears to come with an M suspension. So, do I add DHP if it 'removes' this M suspension? In practical terms, is it better to order the car with the adaptive M suspension OR to order it with DHP and, from what I could gather in the OP, the standard suspension? A bit confused on which will give the most comfortable, most stable and most capable driving experience. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 760Lifan View Post
I posted that a while ago on a different forum, hope that helps!

I did some research on that and based on the order-guides from the US and Germany. Adding the Dynamic Handling Package gets us a quite unique vehicle in the US - not available in Germany.

In the US, we have the option to order the M Line either with ZSU Standard Suspension or as an upgrade, 2VF Adaptive M Suspension or 2VM. In Germany, this is a bit different: Every M Line comes with 2VF.

The German order-guide allowed me to investigate what 2VF actually is. Basically, it has the same features offered with 2VM (Dynamic Damper Control and Rear Axle Air Suspension) which is part of the Dynamic Handling Package.

Now here's the difference: 2VF has a stiffer setting. It is the "sporty 2VM". So when you opt for the Dynamic Handling Package with the M Line in the US, you will get the more "comfortable" 2VM instead of 2VF. As we know, the Dynamic Handling Package consists of 2VM and 2VP. There is an identical Package in Germany with the same content. This identical Package, however, is NOT available with the M Line. The Reason: The standard, more sporty 2VF which obviously causes a conflict with 2VM. So in Germany on the M Line, you will always get the sporty 2VF and have to order 2VP as a separate option.

In the US, however, you can order the M Line with the Dynamic Handling Package and will get the same, less stiffer suspension - just like on any other Line when ordered with the Dynamic Handling Package.

Our "disadvantage" is that we don't have the option to select the sportier suspension AND opt for 2VP Dynamic Performance Control + Active
Role Stabilization sine 2VP is not a stand-alone option over here.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Ductordoc Ductordoc is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Western North Carolina
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 184
Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive GT
Not sure what the 35 would be like, but we chose to get DHP on our 50 M-Sport and I am truly glad we did. WE live in the mountains and the handling and cornering is fabulous.
__________________
Ductordoc
2013 550i xDrive GT
2014 X5 xDrive 50i
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-12-2014, 12:46 PM
TexasX5Guy TexasX5Guy is offline
Registered User
Location: Southlake,TX
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 42
Mein Auto: 2015 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycebo View Post
Resuscitating this thread from the dead because I'm likely to order a new X5 soon. I would like to get the M-sport package on the X5 3.5 engine. It appears to come with an M suspension. So, do I add DHP if it 'removes' this M suspension? In practical terms, is it better to order the car with the adaptive M suspension OR to order it with DHP and, from what I could gather in the OP, the standard suspension? A bit confused on which will give the most comfortable, most stable and most capable driving experience. Thanks.
If you order the M-sport line and the DHP, it will automatically click the 'Adaptive M Suspension + rear axle air suspension' box. It will show up price wise as $3,600 DHP and $900 Adaptive M, rather than DHP for $4,500.

Last edited by TexasX5Guy; 08-12-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-12-2014, 02:43 PM
pinstripe1 pinstripe1 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Austin, TX
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 105
Mein Auto: 2015 X5 50i
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycebo View Post
Resuscitating this thread from the dead because I'm likely to order a new X5 soon. I would like to get the M-sport package on the X5 3.5 engine. It appears to come with an M suspension. So, do I add DHP if it 'removes' this M suspension? In practical terms, is it better to order the car with the adaptive M suspension OR to order it with DHP and, from what I could gather in the OP, the standard suspension? A bit confused on which will give the most comfortable, most stable and most capable driving experience. Thanks.
Sport package does NOT come with adaptive M suspension. It comes with regular suspension. Your upgrade options are adaptive M suspension for about $900 or as previous post said adaptive M + DHP for a total of $4500.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-13-2014, 07:03 AM
nycebo nycebo is offline
Registered User
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 22
Mein Auto: Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Thanks TexasX5Guy and pinstripe1.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-24-2014, 06:33 AM
BmwSuv BmwSuv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 114
Mein Auto: ML
Do any of you think Adaptive M Suspension is good enough to forgo ordering DHP? I am order a 35d Msport with 19" wheels (lots of snow where I am). Will keep the vehicle 8-10 years (buying the 7/100,000 mile warranty) if that makes a difference in opinion. A good mix of driving in the city, rural areas and Mountains.

I want a smooth ride over potholes and bumps, especially over the twisty frost heaved roads of VT and NH, So a non-jarring comfortable ride is a top priority. I can see me leaving the vehicle in comfort mode most often. Second, if, I am on a smooth roar or highway, I would like the vehicle to have the ability to handle well, stay somewhat flat, but it does not have to drive like it is on rails. It would be nice if it had the ability to drive a bit better than the X5 base spring suspension ...ie so the vehicle feels a bit lighter/smaller" with less body roll, maybe at times resembling Cayenne with base spring suspension. The CD was a very fun vehicle to drive.

I am to compare both DHP and Adaptive M so...

1) With this info what suspension do you all feel is best for me?

2) If both are in Comfort mode...how will they compare?

3) If they are both in Sport Mode, how will they compare?

4) With only 19's is DHP still worth it?

5) How does DHP with Torque Vectoring improve snowy road performance?

Build date is scheduled as a customer order for Sept 22 (priority 3)....so I can get a build with the updated stitching. So my guess is I have a week left to change my order.

Thanks!

Last edited by BmwSuv; 08-24-2014 at 08:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-24-2014, 09:55 AM
pinstripe1 pinstripe1 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Austin, TX
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 105
Mein Auto: 2015 X5 50i
I test drove a Msport with DHP and 19" tires. I thought the ride was more Cadillac like with 19s and the handling wasn't as tight compared to 20".

Having had my Msport with 20" and DHP for about 2 weeks I can say that the DHP is definitely noticeable. The torque vectoring is pretty awesome and the truck stays flat in turns compared to the ones I test drove that did not have DHP. Its pretty cool to watch the display on idrive that shows how torque is being distributed - sometimes just 1 wheel in turns.

Your decision really comes down to cost vs benefit. I really like having the DHP in mine and it definitely makes for a sportier and fun drive. But I do wonder sometimes if it was truly worth $4500 to get it which was about 5% of the MSRP with my build. End of the day I'd likely get it again if I had a "do over". I think that is generally the opinion on the forums - awesome to have but value may be questionable.

Last edited by pinstripe1; 08-24-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:34 PM
BmwSuv BmwSuv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 114
Mein Auto: ML
Pinstripe,

Would you say that with 19s, that DHP may be overkill and that Adaptive M would make more sense?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-24-2014, 05:30 PM
barbja barbja is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Austin
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 380
Mein Auto: 2012 X6 3.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwSuv View Post
Would you say that with 19s, that DHP may be overkill and that Adaptive M would make more sense?
DHP overkill? Never.

I drove an E71 with adaptive drive on 19s for three years and it was awesome. An E71 w/AD is equivalent to MAdaptive+DHP. DPC was standard on the E71 and AD is the adaptive suspension plus active anti-roll stabilization.

The torque vectoring DPC that you get out of the DHP is a wonderful thing. However, what will be most noticeable is the anti-roll stabilization. You'll have Way less body roll and nose dives. DPC keeps you on track and anti-roll keeps you flat. It makes the car feel a lot smaller than it really is, no matter what size your tires are.

Having had none of those tech (E53), two of them (E70 w/AD), then all three (E71 w/AD), if I could not have all of them again so I had to choose, I would pick whatever came with the anti-roll. That's DHP.

I'm getting all three again. On 20s this time, but only because I like how they look. I'm a little worried that I'm going to be hard on 20s. Not worried enough to not get them though.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-24-2014, 06:12 PM
pinstripe1 pinstripe1 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Austin, TX
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 105
Mein Auto: 2015 X5 50i
In my opinion you need the 20" to make the most of DHP. I wouldn't get DHP and would get adaptive M for the air suspension and tighter setup if I was getting 19". I think that's the better value for a 19" setup. My $0.02.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-24-2014, 06:18 PM
BmwSuv BmwSuv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 114
Mein Auto: ML
Thanks for the replies. I am leaning with staying with the Adaptive M order.

Last edited by BmwSuv; 08-25-2014 at 03:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 F15 (2014 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms