Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 11-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Meet up NorCal-East Bay-FREE event
EastBayBMW
'Fest Sponsor

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by EastBayBMW

eastbay

We're calling all enthusiasts to East Bay BMW for FREE food, music, giveaways, raffles, etc. and we would love Bimmerfest to be a part of it! Come show off your Ultimate Driving Machine with us this Sunday, November 10th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at East Bay BMW in Pleasanton.

This is a Customer Appreciation event for anyone who wants to come and participate so don't be shy. There is NO obligation whatsoever to come out and join in. We also want to make this a Community event so we are partnering with Shepherd's Gate as our local charity as well.

Off the Grid of SF will have a couple of food trucks there too!
It's all complimentary from 11:30 2pm
Check out their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OffTheGridSF

It will be a great time but we need YOU. We are an official Sponsor of Bimmerfest and will have a special gift for you too if you register to participate.
Contact me directly: rebekka.murray@hendrickauto.com

You can check out our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/eastbaybmw
or our website: eastbaybmw.com

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions either. I look forward to hearing from you!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Show off your car flyer.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	406194  

Last edited by Bernie@Bimmerfest; 11-07-2013 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: for feature
This article has been viewed 1411 times.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:49 PM

Mein Auto: 2007 525i
This is a great idea! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it that day, but do hope you'll have another one. Funny enough, I mentioned the idea of this to Jim Burke 2 years ago - so glad you guys are "tuned-in" to bimmerfest and thanks for your support!
Old 11-04-2013, 10:37 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: BMW
Meet up East Bay BMW

Aw, too bad! Well this is short notice but at least if we can get some participants we can make it grow for the next time. I know it will be really cool! Do you have any suggestions on how to reach out to more Bimmerfest members?