Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 11-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 550i
Thumbs up Bryan of Peachstate Detail Atlanta Opti Coat Pro my BMW 550i

About two months ago, before i took delivery of my new 550, i wanted to find a local detail shop to detail my new BMW after took delivery in the states (i did European Delivery). I did my fair share of research on this forum as well as other sites and they all pointed back to one spot Bryan Burnsworth (GMBlack3) from Peachstate Detail. I contacted him not knowing when i would actually take delivery of my car, but he went ahead and made an appointment for 7 weeks after drop off. Fast forward 7 weeks and i still didn't have my car, that of course meant I missed my appointment. Bryan informed me that with the holidays and other customers, he wouldn't be able to get to my car until January but he was willing to work on my car during the week (which he promised his wife he would stop doing) since the delivery delay was not my fault. Awesome customer service!

I met Bryan on a Monday morning at the ATL airport, where he picked up my car and took it to his shop. I would meet him again on Wednesday afternoon at the Airport for pickup. He quickly evaluated the paint condition and despite only having 900 miles on my car and only being washed by the dealer and once in Germany, there was already pretty bad damage (swirl marks and clear coat damage) He preformed his Level 1 treatment on the whole car and preformed more intensive buffing to fix the damage. He also removed all four wheels and applied Opti coat pro to the front and barrels of all the wheels. The wheels were installed taking care to ensure they were tightened correctly. He applied Opti coat pro to the whole car and trim as well.

End result? FANTASTIC job! Car looks better then when I saw it for the first time at the Welt. Paint looks fantastic in the sun with a glass like finish. All damage was repaired and Opti coat pro applied with perfection. Bryan's attention to detail was amazing and he is great to work with. Very honest and accommodating. He really went the extra mile to fit me in his very busy schedule (he works nights during the week at his "real" job) i'm sure sacrificing sleep and family time to work on my car. Top notch

He also sent me pictures showing the progress every step of the way and even shared it with others on his facebook page.

If you are looking of a top notch detailer to take care of your car or fix paint damage look no further then Bryan at Peachstate. Even if you dont live in Georgia, take a road trip and visit!

Thanks Bryan!

See pictures below that Bryan sent during the process.

Pictures from September 2, 2013 ED
Video from September 2, 2013 ED

Last edited by Richk582; 11-08-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Ads by Google
Old 11-07-2013, 07:19 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 550i M sport
nice, how much $
Old 11-08-2013, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpouncey View Post
nice, how much $
Contact Bryan to get an idea on cost since it depends on the condition of your vehicle.

You can see his contact information and basic pricing info on his website.

Click here for his website.

Old 11-08-2013, 06:02 AM
BIG D BIMMERS

Mein Auto: '13 535i MSPORT,'10 E93
Is the euro front license plate stuck on or they drilled your bumper?
Old 11-08-2013, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBimmer View Post
Is the euro front license plate stuck on or they drilled your bumper?
no drilling. they use double sided tape. I had Bryan take it off for me. Not a trace of it on the bumper now.

Old 11-08-2013, 06:47 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 F10 528i
Nice commercial.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:35 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 535i xDrive
RichK, your car looks great your detailer did an awesome job! Too bad, but Georga is a little too far of a drive from Michigan to go and visit Bryan. I just dropped off my car this morning to a detailer in Birmingham to have the car hand washed. I just hope they do a good job. If they do a good job, I plan to have the car hand washed and detailed once a month during the winter season, which can extend to April. I do not have it in me to have my car go thru an automatic car wash just yet or a hand spray car wash.
2013 535i xDrive Dark Graphite Metallic ll, Cinnamon Brown w/Dark Wood Trim, Cold Weather Pkg, Driver Assistance Pkg, Premium Pkg, Tech Pkg. (Ordered 01/18/2013, Build Date, 02/07/2013, Delivery, 03/07/2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 08:50 AM
The Driver

Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZSHML99 View Post
RichK, your car looks great your detailer did an awesome job! Too bad, but Georga is a little too far of a drive from Michigan to go and visit Bryan. I just dropped off my car this morning to a detailer in Birmingham to have the car hand washed. I just hope they do a good job. If they do a good job, I plan to have the car hand washed and detailed once a month during the winter season, which can extend to April. I do not have it in me to have my car go thru an automatic car wash just yet or a hand spray car wash.
In winter what you should do is get snow foam, a foam gun and pressure washer. Easy clean and you can do it once a week. If you get demineralized water then you don't need to worry about drying the car either.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/d...t-results.html

2014 ///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels

Last edited by Stealth.Pilot; 11-08-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:46 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 535i xDrive
Thank you Stealth.Pilot, I will check this link out!
2013 535i xDrive Dark Graphite Metallic ll, Cinnamon Brown w/Dark Wood Trim, Cold Weather Pkg, Driver Assistance Pkg, Premium Pkg, Tech Pkg. (Ordered 01/18/2013, Build Date, 02/07/2013, Delivery, 03/07/2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 01:08 PM
The Driver

Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Bryan of Peachstate Detail Atlanta Opti Coat Pro my BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZSHML99 View Post
Thank you Stealth.Pilot, I will check this link out!
Sure I'm going down this path too. Trying to figure out which de mineralized water rinse to use:
Magic Rinse
Clearrinse
CRspotless

I already have the foam gun and the snow foam, but drying the car in winter is a pain.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

2014 ///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
Old 11-08-2013, 01:53 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 M6 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
but drying the car in winter is a pain.
Get a MetroVac, great for the interior and is a blower also. That and a microfiber and you're done.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Paint polishing expert

Mein Auto: 2011 335is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richk582 View Post
About two months ago, before i took delivery of my new 550, i wanted to find a local detail shop to detail my new BMW after took delivery in the states (i did European Delivery). I did my fair share of research on this forum as well as other sites and they all pointed back to one spot Bryan Burnsworth (GMBlack3) from Peachstate Detail. I contacted him not knowing when i would actually take delivery of my car, but he went ahead and made an appointment for 7 weeks after drop off. Fast forward 7 weeks and i still didn't have my car, that of course meant I missed my appointment. Bryan informed me that with the holidays and other customers, he wouldn't be able to get to my car until January but he was willing to work on my car during the week (which he promised his wife he would stop doing) since the delivery delay was not my fault. Awesome customer service!

I met Bryan on a Monday morning at the ATL airport, where he picked up my car and took it to his shop. I would meet him again on Wednesday afternoon at the Airport for pickup. He quickly evaluated the paint condition and despite only having 900 miles on my car and only being washed by the dealer and once in Germany, there was already pretty bad damage (swirl marks and clear coat damage) He preformed his Level 1 treatment on the whole car and preformed more intensive buffing to fix the damage. He also removed all four wheels and applied Opti coat pro to the front and barrels of all the wheels. The wheels were installed taking care to ensure they were tightened correctly. He applied Opti coat pro to the whole car and trim as well.

End result? FANTASTIC job! Car looks better then when I saw it for the first time at the Welt. Paint looks fantastic in the sun with a glass like finish. All damage was repaired and Opti coat pro applied with perfection. Bryan's attention to detail was amazing and he is great to work with. Very honest and accommodating. He really went the extra mile to fit me in his very busy schedule (he works nights during the week at his "real" job) i'm sure sacrificing sleep and family time to work on my car. Top notch

He also sent me pictures showing the progress every step of the way and even shared it with others on his facebook page.

If you are looking of a top notch detailer to take care of your car or fix paint damage look no further then Bryan at Peachstate. Even if you dont live in Georgia, take a road trip and visit!

Thanks Bryan!
Rich, Thank you for your kind words and letting me detail/apply opti coat pro to your new 550i. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Burnworth

Mine-2011 335is SGM

Hers-12 535i GT DSMB/Cinnamon Welt 1/31/2012

Kelleners Hamburg Graphite Silver Metallic 19x8.5/9.5 Michelin PS A/S+ Gloss to the max by me.

99 740il-sold 52k-157k
94 540ia-sold 98k-155k
93 740il-sold 92k-147k