Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:01 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i xDrive, X1 28ixDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
I do not post in or support the F3X OT forum, however this is news too good to leave unrecognized.

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you. Marriage is great.

BJ
I agree, I've done it twice . All kidding aside, congrats and have fun this weekend. Was ED trip a pre-honeymoon? Thats a tough vacation to top.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:55 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoucity View Post
Congrats! Damn, I'll have planned a bachelor party in Vegas for you with enough notice.
That wedding went great. But nothing is preventing us from having a post-wedding bachelor party

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
I do not post in or support the F3X OT forum, however this is news too good to leave unrecognized.

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you. Marriage is great.

BJ
Thanks BJ. I appreciate that

I'll post the video to the first dance as soon as it's ready. Per the rabbi, and some other attendees, they have never seen such a well-done dance

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:07 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

And, the first dance

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:53 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

As of yesterday I got The Roommate 2.0TM * to assist with washing/cleaning the car. Previously The Roommate 2.0TM thought this was an easy task, while she would labor at doing laundry. The Roommate 2.0TM has a new-found respect for cleaning the car, and vows to assist with it in the future (though only twice a month, not weekly).

*The Roommate 2.0TM is the same as the RoommateTM but has the additional Wife Package. The Wife Package cancels out the previous Bachelor Package, Girlfriend (s) Package, and Whoring Package. The Girlfriend Package is automatically upgraded to the Mistress package, and the Whoring Package is upgraded to the Adultery package. The Mistress package is known to cause issues with the Wife Package, which results in potential breakdown of the system voiding the warranty and incurring large out of pocket expenses. Activation of the Mistress Package, while may cause short-term pleasure, is not recommended due to long-term negative effects (Please see SIB Attorney Fees, and Legal Fees)

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by furby076; 10-07-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:18 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

I feel a Climb to the Clouds event thread coming up soon. Keep your calenders free for end of June, 2014. C2C6!!!!!

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2013, 12:32 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

And, my wedding gift (from Mrs/Dr. Furball)

Raymond Weil Freelancer

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2013, 12:40 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 335d & 2014 535i
Furb, I'm more interested in your bachelor party photos. Please...
Old 12-18-2013, 06:50 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Furb, I'm more interested in your bachelor party photos. Please...
There was only ONE rule for the bachelor party. No pictures. Everything else was game.

And yes, at some point, police were involved.

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-30-2014, 08:41 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

I had a dream

I was going to a sporting event, in a red Lamborghini. Parked the car right next to the venue, and on a corner spot - as close to the wall as possible (so far from the SUV parked next to it).

Came out of the venue, and the back of the Lambo, which looked like a mini-van, had on the upper right quarter panel a bunch of dents in it (like someone hit golfing balls at it).

The dents spelled out "While you rich people spend your money the rest of us are poor" (roughly).

I think the dream came about from 1) Justin Bieber and his lambo fiasco, and 2) all of the hate against the rich for being rich.

We can ignore the first part, and discuss the second part. Most of us here have at least some extra cash (cause well, we buy cars that are overpriced). I doubt many of us fall into the rich category (let's say $500,000/year income or more). Do you revile the rich for being rich?

For me, even those idiots who inherited their fortunes (e.g., Paris Hilton) - I don't revile them. Heck, if they want to spend their millions/billions on $10,000 shoes, million dollar cars, ridiculous trips, etc - then great. I'd rather they spend money (fuels the economy) then horde it under the bed. If they want to make idiots of themselves, on TV, then that is their bed to make (I don't care about that).

As for the hate against the mega-rich who "Screw" the population. I know small-time business owners who screwed their employees. I once worked for a person, whose company (small company) was making great profits. Each month a newsletter was sent how the company is doing awesome. On one month (august) we didn't do as well as the previous month (still turned profits). It's august, people are out on vacation, business slows down. The owner pulls a bunch of us into his office and lets us know he will be letting go some of the developers because the month is slow. When we ask why, since it will pick up next month (we know this for 100%), his response is he does not want to pay them while work is slow and will just rehire them (or someone new) the following month....well, talk about the small business owner screwing his people over. What I'm getting at - rich or poor people will screw each other over.

So, do you hate the rich for being rich?

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-07-2014, 01:29 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 335i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by petriej View Post
This thread needs more cat facts.

Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.

A cat rubs against people not only to be affectionate but also to mark out its territory with scent glands around its face. The tail area and paws also carry the cat’s scent.

Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.

When a family cat died in ancient Egypt, family members would mourn by shaving off their eyebrows. They also held elaborate funerals during which they drank wine and beat their breasts. The cat was embalmed with a sculpted wooden mask and the tiny mummy was placed in the family tomb or in a pet cemetery with tiny mummies of mice.

still, cats are front bumper /material. I'll stick with my dog
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	75.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	421483  
Old 02-07-2014, 01:31 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 335i Sport
Also, I'd rather have this Tasmanian Devil that a cat
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	49.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	421484  
Old 02-10-2014, 04:25 PM

Mein Auto: '14 335i/'13 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post
I was going to a sporting event, in a red Lamborghini. Parked the car right next to the venue, and on a corner spot - as close to the wall as possible (so far from the SUV parked next to it).

Came out of the venue, and the back of the Lambo, which looked like a mini-van, had on the upper right quarter panel a bunch of dents in it (like someone hit golfing balls at it).

The dents spelled out "While you rich people spend your money the rest of us are poor" (roughly).

I think the dream came about from 1) Justin Bieber and his lambo fiasco, and 2) all of the hate against the rich for being rich.

We can ignore the first part, and discuss the second part. Most of us here have at least some extra cash (cause well, we buy cars that are overpriced). I doubt many of us fall into the rich category (let's say $500,000/year income or more). Do you revile the rich for being rich?

For me, even those idiots who inherited their fortunes (e.g., Paris Hilton) - I don't revile them. Heck, if they want to spend their millions/billions on $10,000 shoes, million dollar cars, ridiculous trips, etc - then great. I'd rather they spend money (fuels the economy) then horde it under the bed. If they want to make idiots of themselves, on TV, then that is their bed to make (I don't care about that).

As for the hate against the mega-rich who "Screw" the population. I know small-time business owners who screwed their employees. I once worked for a person, whose company (small company) was making great profits. Each month a newsletter was sent how the company is doing awesome. On one month (august) we didn't do as well as the previous month (still turned profits). It's august, people are out on vacation, business slows down. The owner pulls a bunch of us into his office and lets us know he will be letting go some of the developers because the month is slow. When we ask why, since it will pick up next month (we know this for 100%), his response is he does not want to pay them while work is slow and will just rehire them (or someone new) the following month....well, talk about the small business owner screwing his people over. What I'm getting at - rich or poor people will screw each other over.

So, do you hate the rich for being rich?
I hate stupid people for being stupid.

If a stupid person happens to be rich then.............if the shoe fits.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
I was going to a sporting event, in a red Lamborghini. Parked the car right next to the venue, and on a corner spot - as close to the wall as possible (so far from the SUV parked next to it)...
Furb, is that really you & roommate?

Old 02-11-2014, 02:38 PM
www.xixwheels.com

Mein Auto: ..
OT threads FTW!
Old 03-22-2014, 11:17 PM

Mein Auto: ///M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzpaul View Post
still, cats are front bumper /material. I'll stick with my dog
Cute dog.

Options: Executive Package, M-Sport, B&O Sound, LED Lighting, Drivers Assist, Active Cruise. No RWS (Rear Wood Shelf).
Mods: BMS n63tu Tune, PedalBox, H&R Sport Springs, RD Sport Front Lip, Rear Roof & Trunk Spoilers, 20" Forgestar F14 Rims, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, 20% Front/15% Rear Tint, Carbon Fiber Wrap, Smoked Taillights, 760 Exhaust Tips, "Golf Tee" mod, Kidney Grills & Front Vents Painted Gloss Black, Brake Calipers Gloss Black w/BMW Logos, B&W Carbon Fiber Roundels.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeek View Post
Cute dog.
Doc, F30 OT thread is dead. There's nothing to compare to "delete pls".
Old 03-23-2014, 08:33 AM

Mein Auto: ///M7
Quote:
Doc, F30 OT thread is dead. There's nothing to compare to "delete pls".
LOL! Didn't even notice. Got really bored last night and stumbled into here. Away I go!

Options: Executive Package, M-Sport, B&O Sound, LED Lighting, Drivers Assist, Active Cruise. No RWS (Rear Wood Shelf).
Mods: BMS n63tu Tune, PedalBox, H&R Sport Springs, RD Sport Front Lip, Rear Roof & Trunk Spoilers, 20" Forgestar F14 Rims, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, 20% Front/15% Rear Tint, Carbon Fiber Wrap, Smoked Taillights, 760 Exhaust Tips, "Golf Tee" mod, Kidney Grills & Front Vents Painted Gloss Black, Brake Calipers Gloss Black w/BMW Logos, B&W Carbon Fiber Roundels.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:55 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Furb, is that really you & roommate?

Yes Mr. President. The cigar is photoshopped though.

On a side note, when is BMWUSA gonna have the M3 back up for build?

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-24-2014, 07:10 PM

Furb, how's married life?

Is there a Furb jr. running around yet?
Old 04-13-2014, 10:15 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Married life is great. We are taking our time for baby time!

Is BMWconfig.com down? I go there, and go to configurator, but can't type in car

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Married life is great. We are taking our time for baby time!

Is BMWconfig.com down? I go there, and go to configurator, but can't type in car
Try using backdoor :

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/byo/

What are you getting next?
Old 04-16-2014, 09:53 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Try using backdoor :

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/byo/

What are you getting next?
That's the BMW MSRP site, I want invoice prices

M3 - ED. Ordering in 1.5 years, for pickup in 2 years.

Going this weekend to test drive the M4 (closest thing to the 2015 M3).

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
That's the BMW MSRP site, I want invoice prices

M3 - ED. Ordering in 1.5 years, for pickup in 2 years.

Going this weekend to test drive the M4 (closest thing to the 2015 M3).
Nice !

Hey man, let's hang out in 2 years. My next ED shall be summer of 16.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Nice !

Hey man, let's hang out in 2 years. My next ED shall be summer of 16.
My lease ends May of 2016, so would need to do an ED pickup two months before that. If you can swing that, then heck yea!

One of my friends also wants to do ED, and is saving his money so he can buy/lease a BMW. If it happens we plan on both ordering for the same ED trip - which would be awesome.

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2014, 01:43 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Oh yes, ladies and gentleman. This is the reason why we park our cars at the far end of the parking lot.

Or maybe she was really making sure nobody would door ding her!

She was still in the car when I walked by
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2014-04-19 12.07.53.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	438740  

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote: