Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > 2004 Events > Calgary, Alberta - June 26

Calgary, Alberta - June 26

Old 05-09-2004, 08:53 AM
The TUNERWORKS man!

Mein Auto: BMW
I see that everyone is anxious to get their rooms booked and I am sorry it is taking longer than expected to get all the hotel reservation info posted to this site. We are deep into our busiest months of the year at work which makes it hard to find extra seconds for this type of work

I expect to post detailed info with the exact hotels and confirmed (discounted) rates this week, but for the over-keen out there here is a bit of info to keep you going. FYI, Tunerworks is located about 10mins south of downtown, near the intersection of Macleod Trail and 42nd Ave. S.W. This is one of Calgary's major routes and makes getting to and from our location very easy as long as you are staying downtown or south of the city.

Best (luxury) hotels in town:
-Sheraton Suites 888-784-8370 (downtown, good location with restaurants close)
-Hyatt Regency 800-233-1234 (downtown, good location with restaurants and bars close)
-Fairmont Palliser 403-262-1234 (downtown, good location with restaurants and bars close)

Closest to Tunerworks/Bimmerfest:
-Comfort Inn & Suites 800-228-5150 (4611 Macleod Tr, 3mins from event)
-Best Western Centre Inn 800-528-1234 (3630 Macleod Tr, 5mins from event)
-Holiday Inn 800-HOLIDAY (4206 Macleod Tr, you can see the event from this hotel!)

We already have rooms booked at the Holiday Inn for this event but we need to confirm how many plan to stay there, plus we'll probably book a few rooms at one other hotel close to the event. Updates to follow

Please post or e-mail if you need more specific information.

Thanks,
Rob
Ads by Google
Old 05-26-2004, 09:22 PM

Mein Auto: i wish i drove a bimmer
hey im gonn be goin down to calgary from edmonton. im looking at possibly booking a 2 bedroom hotel room preferably right by the event. i will get back to confirm a.s.a.p
Old 06-21-2004, 10:34 AM

Mein Auto: 325
Bimmerpower are you going to drive with the Edmonton caravan?

We are meeting around 2 PM on Friday at the Southside info center (oil derrick). So far we have about a dozen cars driving up together.

Spencer
Old 06-21-2004, 03:19 PM
The Corruptor

Mein Auto: ACS 323i
Spencer,

Not sure if I'll be leaving in the morning or afternoon. But if I leave in the afternoon I'll drive down with you guys.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:30 PM

srry guys i wish i could come along. but the guy im goin with has work friday so we are just gonna leave sat morning.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:34 PM

me and my friend dont really wanna blow 100 bucks on a hotel the night before. and after the show we are crusin to the mountains with eveyrone. we are probably gonna craash in jasper at my friends cabin.