Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > F10 M5 (2012 - Current)

F10 M5 (2012 - Current)
The count down is on. The BMW M5 F10 will be released on April 1st, 2011!

View Poll Results: BMW M5 LCI vs Audi S6
M5 rules 8 100.00%
S6 rules 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Life is too short not to

Mein Auto: BMW 550i Dinan2/X5 2012 t
Wink Pulled the trigger on F10 M5 LCI and boy that is a crazy car !!

Forget Audi S6 - Because I did dare compare it to M5 but I was very very wrong!! M5 is at a very different level and of course it is meant to be more sporty that luxury!!
Power is intoxicating but BTW drama of exhauste makes a huge difference because 550i Dinan Stage 2 is not far but it is not just power the M5 is all about... I don't how to put it but how you deliver this power is probably more important and the steering feel (Super sports is too tight though - But in sport mode it is so precise that I couldn't believe the difference compared to any other car I test drove including S6 I believe it was Too light!!

Get the real thing M5... S6 doesn't even come close!!

It is amazingly sporty...
Still in break in period and max RPM I am doing is 5500 -
But still that is enough to have a clue what type of monster this M5 really is!!
I am trying to get rid of my 550i 2012 F10 Dinan Stage 2 with 30k miles on it !!
If anybody is interested in my 550i 2012 With Dinan Stage 2 let me know I will give YOU THE BEST DEAL ONLINE!!

And reason I still have it is I couldn't give it to stealers for auction price and I hope I don't lose much on it because selling it too early made me upside down with negative equity..

If you have any qquestions regarding M5 let me know

BTW I believe the LCI is a little different than 2013 that was my first test drive which I loved but LCI is probably tighter with more steering feel and more connectedness to the road!!
Am I imagining this?

My M5 is not competition package and I don't regret it a bit this is probably too sporty for my taste -
Ads by Google
Old 12-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: M5 NOW, M3 550 760 335RIP
I woulda got a used one these b**es tank in value I hope you plan on keeping it... Enjoy it tho it is fun. welcome to the club
Old 12-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Life is too short not to

Mein Auto: BMW 550i Dinan2/X5 2012 t
Smile Thank you... I know. .. I leased it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTerp View Post
I woulda got a used one these b**es tank in value I hope you plan on keeping it... Enjoy it tho it is fun. welcome to the club

I leased it
Sakhir Orange over black
And let it tank -
Old 12-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 528i
Pulled the trigger on F10 M5 LCI and boy that is a crazy car !!

I don't think Audi would even disagree with you. The s6 is meant to be a 550 competitor whereas the rs6 is meant to beat the m5 level.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app