Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 F15 (2014 - Current)

X5 F15 (2014 - Current)
The all new F15 BMW X5 started production August 2013 as a 2014 model year. The new X5 arrives in sDrive35i (RWD), xDrive35i, xDrive50i and a diesel xDrive 35d.

Old 12-23-2013, 06:10 PM

Mein Auto: nothing at the moment
what's this bull****

Here is the response from my BMW rep below

Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 03:08 PM
To: Cady,Timothy
Cc: Flynn,James
Subject: FW: can this be released?

From: Timothy.Eenigenburg@bmwna.com [mailto:Timothy.Eenigenburg@bmwna.com]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 1:50 PM
To: Sigel,Bill
Cc: Rich.DiSanto@bmwna.com
Subject: Re: can this be released?

Bill,

I spoke to Tom Austin on this vehicle. It sounds like this one is lost likely not going to make year end. The plant is closed this week and there is some additional work that needs to be done on this vehicle. Sorry

Thanks,
Tim

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2013, at 12:44 PM, "Sigel,Bill" wrote:

This one is built…can it be released for delivery yet this year?

14XG
0H18681
LCSW
Wall
T C
155 - ASSEMBLY ...
12/02/2013
2013/12/49

Shop over 40 Brands
More than 25,000 cars
Inventory Updated Daily
http://PenskeCars.com

Penske Automotive Group and its affiliates will never sell or rent your email address in violation of applicable laws. To Opt-Out of future communications or to manage your information with us, click http://optout.penskeautomotive.com and inform us of the opt-out or change. Alternatively, you may send your written request to:

Penske Automotive Group
E-Commerce Department
2555 Telegraph Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please delete all copies if you are not the intended recipient.

I am told that it is not done yet and the factory is closed this week

From: LeadNotice@DealerSocket.net [mailto:LeadNotice@DealerSocket.net]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 03:29 PM
Subject: Sales Alert-New Internet Lead from Email

Lead Details: well?

On Dec 20, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Tim Cady wrote:

Good morning,
We are calling the production manager at BMW as we speak, I hope to have an answer later today for you.
Thanks
Tim Cady

----- Original Message -----
FROM EMAIL: ajustinwall@gmail.com
TO: wecare@motorwerksbmw.dsmessage.com
Sent: 12/19/2013 4:59:45 PM
SUBJECT: Re: Response from Tim Cady at Motorwerks BMW MINI

Any update? It was my understanding it takes less than a week to finish production. It's been a month.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 12, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "Tim Cady" wrote:

Hello,
I called that number and it did say it was complete. I then called the factory and they said it is almost complete and they were not sure why that automtaed system said it was done. I am having them look into this and get back to both of us for an answer.
I will let you know,
Tim Cady

----- Original Message -----
FROM EMAIL: ajustinwall@gmail.com
TO: wecare@motorwerksbmw.dsmessage.com
Sent: 12/11/2013 4:54:45 PM
SUBJECT: Re: Response from Tim Cady at Motorwerks BMW MINI

On Dec 10, 2013, at 8:22 PM, Tim Cady wrote:

Wow what number do you have? You have better up to date info than I do. I hope you are correct.

From: LeadNotice@DealerSocket.net [mailto:LeadNotice@DealerSocket.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 08:54 PM
Subject: Sales Alert-New Internet Lead from Email

Lead Details: the 800 number has said "production is complete, waiting to be released to shipper” since last wednesday. how long does that take?
On Dec 10, 2013, at 7:34 PM, Tim Cady wrote:

Hello,
I was not sure if I emailed you about your X5 is in production?
I will keep you in the loop,
Tim Cady

This email was sent to: ajustinwall@gmail.com.
From: Motorwerks BMW MINI 1300 American Boulevard West Bloomington, MN 55420

Update Preferences - to update your communication preferences.
Remove - to choose which lists to be safely and instantly removed from.
Report Abuse - to safely report abuse and to stop all future email communications 1373777-275359 .

Penske Automotive Group and its affiliates will never sell or rent your email address in violation of applicable laws. To Opt-Out of future communications or to manage your information with us, click http://optout.penskeautomotive.com and inform us of the opt-out or change. Alternatively, you may send your written request to: Penske Automotive Group, E-Commerce Department, 2555 Telegraph Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302.

Shop over 40 Brands
More than 25,000 cars
Inventory Updated Daily
http://PenskeCars.com

Report Abuse - to safely report abuse and to stop all future email communications 1373777-275359 .

Penske Automotive Group and its affiliates will never sell or rent your email address in violation of applicable laws. To Opt-Out of future communications or to manage your information with us, click http://optout.penskeautomotive.com and inform us of the opt-out or change. Alternatively, you may send your written request to: Penske Automotive Group, E-Commerce Department, 2555 Telegraph Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302.

Report Abuse - to safely report abuse and to stop all future email communications [REF_V1373777-275359_NO].

[RESP_haYAXxpHec4jzfrfARjFoKF3KBWcJqxbnOU3Nf8F3uI=_ END]

Report Abuse - to safely report abuse and to stop all future email communications [REF_V1373777-275359_NO].

[RESP_gdsbgCqjophx7SJJPrfoS+E6cr6y12nlcFuL3jiT3dE=_ END]_a_
Advertisement