Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)

F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
The 5 Series Gran Turismo -- now available in the USA as a 535i, 550i and 550i xDrive model.

Old 12-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 535xi GT
Season's Greetings

From the Great White North (Ottawa, Ontario to be specific) where already 43 inches of snow have fallen (half the average winter total) and it is on its way to -18F overnight, I would like to thank all forum members for their helpful contributions this past year. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas season and a happy and healthy 2014 with many miles of safe,enjoyable GT motoring.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Advertisement
Old 12-25-2013, 08:33 PM
There is no spoon

Mein Auto: 2010 F07 550i, 2009 B8 A4
Season's Greetings

Hope everyone had a safe day with plenty of food and the right amount of family ;-)

Glad you are ending the year with your GT back in the garage Fish!

Old 12-26-2013, 05:07 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 535i GT M Sport
Fish, don't read this or you may want to insert an icepick in your eye. It's a balmy 75 here at the bottom of North America. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:19 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 535xi GT
Season's Greetings

Ernest, thanks for the warning but O had something similar from my sister who loves in AZ. My wife and I will be in FL in Feb to pick up a 14-day cruise. That is our only way of giving Winter the figurative 'finger'.

daders, thanks for the sentiment about having my GT back but must correct an assumption you have made about it being in my garage. We have a single-car garage and my better half also has a Beemer. If you understand anything about the marital chain-of-command in a case like this (and I'm sure you do) , you will understand which Beemer is in the garage.

For Christmas, she did manage to order the last custom-fitted car cover for a GT in Canada through our dealer's Parts Department so she at least has some sympathy for my 'open-air' plight.

Last edited by Fish23; 12-26-2013 at 03:28 PM.