Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 PM
whtbst whtbst is offline
Registered User
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Mein Auto: '14 320i ZSP ZPP
2014 X3 X-Drive: Rate My Lease Offer

Just got this quote in LA:

2014 BMW X3 X-Drive
MSRP $48,850
Initial Cap Cost $41,950
Monthly $520 (CA tax included)
No Money Down
No MSDs
Drive Off $1,500 ($520 first payment included)
36 Months, 10,000 Miles
Money factor .0013 and RV 57%
- Metallic Black
- Black Dakota Leather
- Premium Package
- Navigation
- Backup Camera and front back sensors
- Aluminum roof rails
- Heated seats

How's it look? Good? Average? Bad?

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 04-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,016
Mein Auto: 2013 320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtbst View Post
Just got this quote in LA:

2014 BMW X3 X-Drive
MSRP $48,850
Initial Cap Cost $41,950
Monthly $520 (CA tax included)
No Money Down
No MSDs
Drive Off $1,500 ($520 first payment included)
36 Months, 10,000 Miles
Money factor .0013 and RV 57%
- Metallic Black
- Black Dakota Leather
- Premium Package
- Navigation
- Backup Camera and front back sensors
- Aluminum roof rails
- Heated seats

How's it look? Good? Average? Bad?

Thanks in advance!
Interesting I'm getting a higher payment, but, how can ANYONE in LA only drive 10K/yr?
__________________
2013 320i Jet Black/Venetian Beige Dakota Leather, Premium Package, BMS Stage 1


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2014, 11:43 PM
whtbst whtbst is offline
Registered User
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Mein Auto: '14 320i ZSP ZPP
LA drivers mostly just sit in traffic, not actually put on miles
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-07-2014, 09:51 PM
d3miller d3miller is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: Palo Alto
Did you end up getting this? This sounds like a good quote. I'm up in SF and for a '14 X3 with similar MSRP, no money down, and now MSDs, the monthly payments came out to $579 (CA tax included). Money factor was .0012 and RV 57%. They offered only ~10% off MSRP, which explains why yours looks better.

May I ask where in LA you picked got this quote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtbst View Post
Just got this quote in LA:

2014 BMW X3 X-Drive
MSRP $48,850
Initial Cap Cost $41,950
Monthly $520 (CA tax included)
No Money Down
No MSDs
Drive Off $1,500 ($520 first payment included)
36 Months, 10,000 Miles
Money factor .0013 and RV 57%
- Metallic Black
- Black Dakota Leather
- Premium Package
- Navigation
- Backup Camera and front back sensors
- Aluminum roof rails
- Heated seats

How's it look? Good? Average? Bad?

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-07-2014, 10:05 PM
whtbst whtbst is offline
Registered User
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Mein Auto: '14 320i ZSP ZPP
No, I decided it was just too expensive (for my budget) so I went with an X1 instead. Got a great deal. $37K, leased for $365mo tax included, no down, no MSDs, $1,200 drive off, 10K mi yr. Both deals were at Beverly Hills BMW. You would never think it, but that dealer is totally willing to cut aggressive deals. Highly recommend them. Leased a 3-Series there a few months ago as well, another killer deal.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2014, 10:15 PM
d3miller d3miller is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: Palo Alto
Yeah, I've worked with those guys in the past. I went there for my 328i convertible lease. I wanted about $20 less per month and they didn't budge so I went to Monrovia BMW and they gave it to me there. The guy from Beverly Hills called the next day to offer it to me but it was too late.

Maybe I'll use your offer as a reference there though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtbst View Post
No, I decided it was just too expensive (for my budget) so I went with an X1 instead. Got a great deal. $37K, leased for $365mo tax included, no down, no MSDs, $1,200 drive off, 10K mi yr. Both deals were at Beverly Hills BMW. You would never think it, but that dealer is totally willing to cut aggressive deals. Highly recommend them. Leased a 3-Series there a few months ago as well, another killer deal.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2014, 11:59 PM
lpellieev lpellieev is offline
Registered User
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: 2011 328i Convertible
I will also be purchasing my X3 from Beverly Hills!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-08-2014, 12:02 AM
d3miller d3miller is offline
Registered User
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: Palo Alto
Can you share more details on what they're offering you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpellieev View Post
I will also be purchasing my X3 from Beverly Hills!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms