06-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Join Date: Dec 2001
Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Model Year 2015 5 Series Gran Turismo pricing and ordering guide
2015 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo
Changes to the standard equipment:
- Sport Leather Steering wheel is now standard on all models
- LED fog lights
- Enhanced Bluetooth and USB + Smartphone Integration (6NS) is now standard
- Comfort Access is now standard on 550i and 550i xDrive models.
Lines and Packages changes:
- Modern Line (ZML)
- Luxury Line (ZLL)
- No longer includes 255 Sport leather steering wheel or 5A1 LED fog lights on 535i models (now standard)
- M Sport (ZMM)
- No longer includes 5A1 LED fog lights (now standard)
- Executive Package (ZEC)
- No longer includes 322 Comfort Access on 550i models (now standard). Pricing has been reduced to $3,000 (-$800)
- Technology Package (ZTP)
- Addition of a demo mode demo mode for Head Up Display.
Changes to standalone options:
- 248 Heated steering wheel (included in ZCW Cold Weather Package) - when turned on, there will be a new symbol shown in the instrument cluster to make it clear the feature is activated.
- 4CK Light Fineline Wood Trim is no longer available due to deletion of the Modern Line
- 6NS Enhanced USB & Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration released as standalone option
- 6UK Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection option price reduced from $2,600 to $2,300
Paint and Upholstery Changes:
- LZLZ Black Nappa leather released as an available (no-charge) upholstery in combination with ZMM M Sport and ZLL Luxury Line
- All ZML Modern Line-specific upholsteries have been deleted
BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Pricing and Ordering Guides (including $950 Destination and Handling):
Last edited by tim330i; 06-18-2014 at 12:53 PM.