Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
The new re-designed 7 series F01 / F02 leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code!

Old 08-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
BMW F01 7 Series changes for MY 2015

BMW 2015 model year 7 series changes

MY 2015 7 Series are just hitting the US and BMW has announced a series of changes. Vehicles starting production in July 2014 have the following new features:

MY 2015 BMW 7 Series, Diesel, Alpina B7 and Hybrid pricing and ordering guides

All models:
The memory button for the electric seat settings is now marked with "SET" instead of "M."

All models except Z4 Roadster:
When equipped with Navigation, an advanced version of Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI; option 6AM) provides a new function. Additional route suggestions are offered, highlighted by a "globe" icon in the NAV screen. This is especially helpful when traveling in heavy traffic situations such as rush hour.

2 Series, Z4 Roadster:
The standard-equipment new generation Radio BMW Professional is now equipped with 3G functionality.

All models equipped with optional heated steering wheel (option 248):
An activation symbol now appears in the instrument cluster. This feature allows the driver to immediately notice if the heating is active, without having to look to the activation switch on the left side of the steering column.

228i; 3 Series (except M3), 4 Series (except M4), 5 Series:
For improved legibility, the time display in the instrument cluster has been relocated from the center to the bottom right, under the tachometer.

2, 3, 4 Series:
Servotronic power steering can now be configured using the Dynamic Driving Control toggle switch on the center console, separately from the existing chassis and drivetrain settings.

When equipped with optional navigation and in combination with automatic transmission, predictive gearshift strategy (shift recommendation indicator) is displayed using navigation data when the transmission is being driven in the manual mode.
Radio on/off/volume control knob now has imprinted "ON/OFF" (does not pertain to M3 and M4).

2 Series with optional M Sport package (option code 337):
Low-dust brake pads (non-asbestos organic [NAO]) are fitted, except when equipped with the optional Sport Brake Package.

Last edited by tim330i; 08-14-2014 at 08:40 AM.
Advertisement