Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 08-20-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
Legends of the Autobahn 2014

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

legends of the autobahn

Legends of the Autobahn, now in its fifth year was a resounding success. 2014 was the first at the Legends new home, the prestigious Nicklaus Club-Monterey. Hosted by the BMW Car Club of America, the Mercedes Club of America, and the Audi Club of North America this years event was another growth year. Just look at some of these unique BMWs on display. If you're in the Monterey, California area make sure you check out next years event.

legends of the autobahn

legends of the autobahn
This article has been viewed 1234 times.
More about Legends of the Autobahn 2014

legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 1legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 2legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 3legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 4legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 5legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 6legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 7legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 8legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 9legends-of-the-autobahn-2014 10

Old 08-21-2014, 03:57 PM
L4P

Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E60 M5 & Stage 3 Audi S4
I woke up late and missed this . And I couldn't go to the last hour because I didn't want to miss The Quail. Next year.

Looks like there was some awesome Bimmers there.