Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)

7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)

Old 08-27-2014, 05:26 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2001 740i Sport
Not feeling it...

Not feeling a whole lot of love on this site lately. Who's out there loving there car. Let us know who is watching. Let us know what you own? And let us know what you love most about your 740i.

Mine is a 2001 sport... Black on black. I have always on angels eyes along with always on fogs... also I have front white corner lenses without the amber tint along with...Switchback amber signal lights. It is all white light in the front. The picture below is old. This is what I installed...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330818160296...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

What I love about the car is the ride and the look. Plus people who see my car are stunned and impressed. Often they assume it is a new model of BMW since these are now 14 years old and older. Some folks don't remember or have not seen this car before.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 01 740il, 02 530i
Fewer people on this site than some of the others I suppose. I was looking for some help on a sunroof problem on my 740 and got 0 responses..........I posted the same question in the e39 forum and have gotten 5 responses pretty much fixing it.

In any case I'm not loving any of them at the moment, my 98 528i (which was in excellent mechanical condition was totaled a couple weeks ago by some idiot pulling out in front of my daughter, the 01 740il is what I'm fixing the sunroof on and the 02 530i I bought to replace the 528 is needing a ccv and other hoses. I don't mind fixing things as they come up but just a bit to much all at once this month.