Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)

X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
The X5 SAV Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2004, 09:00 AM
FireFly FireFly is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Granite State
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,620
Mein Auto: 330xi
2004 X Incentives?

Anyone know what kind of incentives they will offer on 2004 X3's and X5's? Was it $4500 they offered last year?

I am torn between an 04 and 05. My local dealer has 57 2004 X3's on the lot I imagine he'll want to deal real soon.
__________________
330xi (sold)
1965 C2 Roadster
2005 X3 3.0
1997 TJ Sahara
2008 JK Unlimited Sahara
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 09-01-2004, 06:06 PM
SARAFIL's Avatar
SARAFIL SARAFIL is offline
I know a thing or two...
Location: Boston, MA
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 7,406
Mein Auto: '11 BMW 335xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly
Anyone know what kind of incentives they will offer on 2004 X3's and X5's? Was it $4500 they offered last year?

I am torn between an 04 and 05. My local dealer has 57 2004 X3's on the lot I imagine he'll want to deal real soon.
Still no cash on the X3 or X5.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-02-2004, 06:47 AM
FireFly FireFly is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Granite State
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,620
Mein Auto: 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAFIL
Still no cash on the X3 or X5.



Nada??? Any idea when (month) they were offered last year on the X5?
__________________
330xi (sold)
1965 C2 Roadster
2005 X3 3.0
1997 TJ Sahara
2008 JK Unlimited Sahara
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-02-2004, 04:13 PM
SARAFIL's Avatar
SARAFIL SARAFIL is offline
I know a thing or two...
Location: Boston, MA
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 7,406
Mein Auto: '11 BMW 335xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly


Nada??? Any idea when (month) they were offered last year on the X5?
If your dealer is the one I think it is, they are in a unique situation not shared with most other dealers. Most dealers are not overly stocked with these cars, and don't need the incentives.

Last year, BMW was already offering lots of trunk money by now. Don't be too surprised if we only get very little this year, if any. BMW doesn't want to play the same incentive games that others do (and that they did last year), and they've adjusted inventory levels accordingly.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-02-2004, 06:43 PM
bluegarvis bluegarvis is offline
Registered User
Location: Palmdale, CA
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 31
Mein Auto: '04 325, '04 X3, 04 Taho
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAFIL
If your dealer is the one I think it is, they are in a unique situation not shared with most other dealers. Most dealers are not overly stocked with these cars, and don't need the incentives.

Last year, BMW was already offering lots of trunk money by now. Don't be too surprised if we only get very little this year, if any. BMW doesn't want to play the same incentive games that others do (and that they did last year), and they've adjusted inventory levels accordingly.
Don't be too sure of the inventory situation. Bob Smith in Calabasas, CA had over 150 on their lot(s) when I bought mine last month. Last week the lots didn't look much emptier...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2004, 11:51 AM
ProcyonB's Avatar
ProcyonB ProcyonB is offline
Official n00b
Location: 1.5 mile-high club
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,699
Mein Auto: 2005 BMW X3 3.0i SP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegarvis
Don't be too sure of the inventory situation. Bob Smith in Calabasas, CA had over 150 on their lot(s) when I bought mine last month. Last week the lots didn't look much emptier...
Scottsdale has hundreds on the lot(s) as well.
__________________
Why is "W" pronounced "double-u" when it is actually a double v?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-05-2004, 12:53 AM
zrdster's Avatar
zrdster zrdster is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh NC
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 505
Mein Auto: Z4 M-Coupe 8LM08757
I just got an 04 X5 3.0 and while I think got a fairly good deal (who really knows) there were no incentives.
__________________
///zrdster

2008 M Coupe (home again soon)
Monaco Blue/Dark Sepang/Stubby Antenna/DICE iPod Interface/Whalen Shift Machine
RPi Skid Plates/Eisenmann Race Exhaust
==================
2004 X5 3.0 (wife's ride)
==================
Previous Z Car's
2000 Z3 2.5/2003 Z4 3.0/2002 M-roadster/2006 M-roadster
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Incentives on the 2004 325i (Aug '04) sapphire 3 Series / 4 Series 4 07-26-2004 08:55 AM
2004 BMW M3 Pricing and Incentives??? kman009 Ask-A-Dealer 2 07-18-2004 07:52 PM
What movies of '04 are you looking forward to? OBS3SSION Off-Topic 17 02-13-2004 06:26 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms