Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > 2004 Events > Santa Barbara, CA - May 1

Santa Barbara, CA - May 1

Old 05-28-2004, 04:07 PM
www.my330i.com

Send a message via AIM to marvelphx
Mein Auto: 2004 330i ESS ZHP
I actually recorded the best-of-show winners getting their prizes, but the editing room floor gets hungry when you are building a time-limited video. Same with Atilla, Manut, and Jay's interviews and a couple of sponsors like Rusnak (sorry!). My biggest goal was to try to get at least a passing shot of every single car there, so somewhere in the video you could stop it and say "Hey, that's my car!"

Besides, we have plenty of room on the DVD for all these goodies.
Old 05-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A highly Modded E21
I guess my interview is on the DVD

E21 LEGION
Bimmerfest: 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10 Veteran
Old 05-28-2004, 05:59 PM
bOOsT Add!cT

Send a message via AIM to M3Style95
Mein Auto: Blown M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelphx
I actually recorded the best-of-show winners getting their prizes, but the editing room floor gets hungry when you are building a time-limited video. Same with Atilla, Manut, and Jay's interviews and a couple of sponsors like Rusnak (sorry!). My biggest goal was to try to get at least a passing shot of every single car there, so somewhere in the video you could stop it and say "Hey, that's my car!"

Besides, we have plenty of room on the DVD for all these goodies.
check your PMs

Eurowerkz Cali Director
cj@eurowerkz.com
Old 05-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Admin • Owner • Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Everyone's gonna have to get the DVD...

Old 05-28-2004, 10:29 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 ///M3
Cool Video although I'm extremely dissapointed there was no coverage of "The Shoes" or the Ty Vil car.

Tyson Vilhauer - Client Advisor @ an Arizona BMW Center
Old 05-30-2004, 03:17 PM

Mein Auto: 2000 323i
Awsome video, what was the name of the song in the intro? I checked the song list in the credits but it seems like they are all techno songs.

Thanks.
-Jayson
Old 05-30-2004, 04:43 PM
bOOsT Add!cT

Send a message via AIM to M3Style95
Mein Auto: Blown M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeFor
Awsome video, what was the name of the song in the intro? I checked the song list in the credits but it seems like they are all techno songs.

Thanks.
-Jayson

thats because it is a techno song. its off the dj tiesto album In Search of Sunrise

Eurowerkz Cali Director
cj@eurowerkz.com
Old 05-31-2004, 08:39 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 323ci
Excellent Excellent Video!!!!!

What CD did you get the music from? Perfect driving music. I would like to pick it up.

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixA4
Tim Jones, Jon Shafer and I would like to extend a thank you to everyone that was a part of bimmerfest 2004 - Santa Barbara, CA. We are very happy to have had another successful year of bringing the BMW community together and are looking forward to making many improvements on the event for next year. As always, you can plan on the event happening late April/early May in 2005 with a tentative date being released soon.

We would especially like to thank our event sponsors that helped make the event possible this year. If you are in the market for anything from a new car to a new body kit, please check with these great vendors who supported the 2004 event: AC Schnitzer / CEC, Brembo / Race Technologies, Crevier BMW, RENNsport, Rusnak BMW, Toyo Tires, Autovisuals, Avus Motorsport, B&M, Bimmian, Eurobahn Performance Products, EvoSport, iForged, M Performance, Pelican Parts, Stealth Auto, Advanced Motorsport Solutions, Dynamic Performance Engineering (DPE), LA Chapter of the CCA, Umnitza, Wheel Wizards, Benfer Performance, bimmerfreak, JJL Custom, Yokohama, and UUC Motorwerks.

We would also like to thank the media for coming out to the event. Keep an eye out for upcoming coverage in Bimmer, eurotuner, GoMini, Performance BMW, Total BMW and tUNINGwERKS. The next issue of tUNINGwERKS will have event coverage and Performance BMW is set to have a 7 page spread on the event hitting US newsstands the first week of June!

In addition to all the companies that helped make this event happen, we had a very big group of volunteers that helped with everything from setting up for the event to parking cars throughout the day. We could not have managed the event without having a great core of people that were willing to give up part of their day to help make the event better and without incident. We GREATLY appreciate all the help that you provided for the event!

Finally, we would like to thank my330i.com for donating their time on the day of the event to video the entire event experience and put together a great end product for everyone to see. There are two versions of the 14 ˝ minute video available, a lower bandwidth quality version (22mb) and a high bandwidth version (50mb). If you have any intention of watching the video multiple times, please right-click on the link and choose, "Save Target As" to download the file to your computer. Without further ado, here are the links...enjoy:

bimmerfest 2004 - High Resolution (50mb)

bimmerfest 2004 - Low Resolution (22mb)

Old 06-09-2004, 09:57 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 M3c, E36 M3, E30 2dr
Very excellent professional quality, I will be there next year!

Old 06-10-2004, 04:02 AM
I love my beautiful wife.

Mein Auto: '01 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophilia
Amazing vid!

Huge thanks to one and all

Will the Pittsburgh show be anything like that?

Pittsburgh show???

Did I miss something?
moonroof:
Old 07-18-2004, 10:03 PM

Mein Auto: 01 Vectra/04 VW PolO
Guys,

OUTSTANDING JOB!!!

Congrats!!!
Old 09-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Just U and the road

Send a message via AIM to Mantis