Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)

X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
E70 BMW X5 produced between 2007 and 2013. Discuss the E70 X5 with other BMW owners here.

Old 11-01-2004, 12:50 PM
Sport Geezer

Mein Auto: BMW Z4
Diesel Valve Caps now available

Common rail diesel valve caps with gobs, we mean GOBS of torque are now available at VALVE CAPS R US. Be the first in your block. Significantly better gas mileage. Leave those dweebs in their 545i's in your smoke. Easy conversion kit to go from gas to diesel. The price of $58 per valve cap is reasonable considering the savings you'll get in mileage. Laugh at gas stations! Just keep on truck'n. These babys will pay for themselves in no time. Order four today and get a free Soot Schmatta - our patented soot removal cloth. Order now for guaranteed Christmas delivery. You owe it to youself and to the environment. Order today.
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Member of the club

Mein Auto: BMW X5
I was hoping for a "Green" Christmas - do you have any of these that use fuel cell technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto Trex
Common rail diesel valve caps with gobs, we mean GOBS of torque are now available at VALVE CAPS R US. Be the first in your block. Significantly better gas mileage. Leave those dweebs in their 545i's in your smoke. Easy conversion kit to go from gas to diesel. The price of $58 per valve cap is reasonable considering the savings you'll get in mileage. Laugh at gas stations! Just keep on truck'n. These babys will pay for themselves in no time. Order four today and get a free Soot Schmatta - our patented soot removal cloth. Order now for guaranteed Christmas delivery. You owe it to youself and to the environment. Order today.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:29 PM
Sport Geezer

For so many reasons - legal and just sheer competition are the main ones - we don't talk about what we have in the pipe line. Few people realize that we take the International Valve Cap Oath seriously: "First, do no harm". That means testing in initial small groups to get a reaction to our unique marketing program, internally called Valve Caps Might B U. Testing goes on and on until we get the right product and we put it out in the real world.

Relative to your inquiry about a "Green" cap, I am at liberty to say that we are getting a very good reaction from one of our prize target groups: young computer site wannabes who pretent they own expensive cars and have them all slammed and rock'n. This group likes the idea of a "green" valve cap, but our initial analysis indicates that it is not a matter of fuel economy or a need to be environmentally concerned. It looks as if the groups we have been examining just happen to like the color green and anything associated with it. It is in that light that I wouldn't be surprised if, by next St. Patrick's Day, you see us offering a "green" valve cap with green neon lights. It could be a big, big winner for us and it will help people identify VALVES R US as a domestic company committed to the green cause.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:32 PM
/\/\ouse /\/\an

Mein Auto: X5
Grow Up!!!!

Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!!

2001 X5 3.0, NAV, Climate, Activity, DSP, XENONS
Deluxe AXXIS Pads (F&R)
Zimmerman Rotors(F), ATE Rotors(R)
V1 Rear Headrest + StealthOne In Trunk
PIAA Ion Crystal Fog Lamps
SONY XPLOD Dual 12" Subs
Other Mods: Not listed due to export restrictions.

2001 Acura TL, NAV, Xenons
Old 11-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Sport Geezer

No, not, never, you Schvindlah!
Old 11-02-2004, 03:44 PM
Registered ABUSER!

Mein Auto: 2001 M Coupe
This product has been fully endorsed by the NHTSA, the CDC and the American Society for Pimps. It was tested at -40F in NJ and high speed tested at the Nurburgring. The focus group's only concern was level of difficulty of installation. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a better set of instructions. I have personally placed an order for 3 diesel valcecaps (I really don't use all 4 wheels anyway).