Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M3 & M4 > F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - Current)

F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - Current)
F80 BMW M3 sedan, F82 BMW M4 coupe and F83 M4 convertible forum. This 5th generation M3 and all new M4 features a 3.0 liter twin turbo engine (engine code S55) 425hp and 406lbs of torque! Heavy use of light weight materials makes this generation lighter and faster then the outgoing E9x M3.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-05-2017, 07:32 AM
whoever whoever is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: new york
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 936
Mein Auto: honda civic
A dumb question

For a pretty much base M3, MW, extended leather and sunshade, about 67K MSRP. What's considered reasonably excellent deal for EU pick up? No lease, finance or other complication, just like % off MSRP that I can ask up front without being sniffed upon?

I know the standard way is find invoice plus something minus incentive minus kick back and such. But I have been out of market for too long

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 02-07-2017, 03:50 AM
SuperTerp SuperTerp is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: DMV (DC, MD, VA)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,362
Mein Auto: m4now M5M3 550 760 335RIP
I wouldn't buy any bmw that wasn't a brand new release for less than 7% off lol. They give these suckers away lol

I'd be trying for 14-17% off tbh... Got 15s and 16s with 5-25k miles already in the 50s realize your car is likely worth low 50s within 5k miles so to me I advise people here buy some of these cars that got babied with 5-25k miles for pennies on the dollar.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Mark K Mark K is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cincinnati, OH
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,527
Mein Auto: '17 GTI '16 981 CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
For a pretty much base M3, MW, extended leather and sunshade, about 67K MSRP. What's considered reasonably excellent deal for EU pick up? No lease, finance or other complication, just like % off MSRP that I can ask up front without being sniffed upon?
For Euro Delivery, the car will be ordered to YOUR liking, it will come out of dealer allocation, has not been gathering dust for months on the lot so it will be hard to make a deal like Super Terp suggested.

Count on 5% off MSRP minus any incentive going on at the moment. I would certianly get exact config and shoot of emails to board sponsors asking for the best deal you can get - if you are willing ot pick up your car at PDC (East or West). Good luck!
__________________
_

2017 Golf GTI |Silver over tartan cloth| Base S, no options. Oh, wait! ... It does have a spare tire!

2016 981 Cayman S | 6-speed MT| Active suspension | Sport Exhaust System | Torque vectoring (with LSD) | Sport seats + | Sport design steering wheel

2013 VW Golf TDI [CONFISCATED]

2011 E92 335i 6MT ZSP ZCW (ED May 17th 2010) [SOLD]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2017, 11:14 AM
whoever whoever is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: new york
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 936
Mein Auto: honda civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark K View Post
For Euro Delivery, the car will be ordered to YOUR liking, it will come out of dealer allocation, has not been gathering dust for months on the lot so it will be hard to make a deal like Super Terp suggested.

Count on 5% off MSRP minus any incentive going on at the moment. I would certianly get exact config and shoot of emails to board sponsors asking for the best deal you can get - if you are willing ot pick up your car at PDC (East or West). Good luck!
Thanks. I was afraid the question might be too dumb

Doesn't seem finding much incentive information on current M3s. And always drooling over next M3 but afraid of losing the stick, while praying for G31
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-08-2017, 11:17 AM
whoever whoever is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: new york
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 936
Mein Auto: honda civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTerp View Post
I wouldn't buy any bmw that wasn't a brand new release for less than 7% off lol. They give these suckers away lol

I'd be trying for 14-17% off tbh... Got 15s and 16s with 5-25k miles already in the 50s realize your car is likely worth low 50s within 5k miles so to me I advise people here buy some of these cars that got babied with 5-25k miles for pennies on the dollar.
You mean like that? But I do care ... at least when there's an option

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-18-2017, 09:43 AM
Ian_335 Ian_335 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Charlton, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 263
Mein Auto: 2015 F80
If I remember I got 4-5% off my order, non EU. You should do better than that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M3 & M4 > F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms