BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Which one is a monaco blue?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  fiesta 
#1 ·
#3 ·
thank you for your helps donnalee
unfortunately the link number 2 doesnt work any more. it was one monaco blue car on the snow.

but you said that there is no blue in link number 1.

when you look at that link on reply number 23, user VRAFM3 said "The other test drive car, 320i in monaco (dirty ) blue color" when you compare to his other pictures it seems different and you can see the blueness hidden under the black.

also so many people indicate monaco blue as very dark blue which is almost black. but doesnt fit the other pictures.
once more can you take a look at th first link and make a comment on the reply number 23 to that picture, which they said its monaco blue....

cause i really liked your colors but the other pictures are soo bad, they are almost black :(((((((((

#7 ·
WOOWWW. THANKS A LOT DONNALEE. I M more relaxed than ever (even though the pics are not clear) i was afraid that i would get a car that would have a blue which is almost same as black. but even from the unclear pics it obvious that it is dark but its not even close to black :)))))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.