BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Confidential 2011 European Delivery Wholesale pricing?

24K views 55 replies 38 participants last post by  m3m3m3 
#1 ·
There was a previously a post of the "Confidential European Wholesale Pricing" previously on this board or the M3post board. I can't seem to find it--can someone re-post it?

#2 ·
Would love to know if you find it...

#4 ·
i'm getting ready to order a 2011 335i coupe and am looking for some pricing info as well. the link above doesn't seem to be working (may be my local network privileges getting in the way). does anyone have any insight on where else i might find current info for wholesale pricing? any help would be greatly appreciated.

#19 ·
Anyone got the newer version of the M3 ED wholesale list? The one at the link is from Jan '10 and the options/packages doesn't match BMWNA website, there should be a newer one.

#21 · (Edited)
If you build the M3 at bmwusa.com the MSRP will be calculated for you. Take 7% off the MSRP for US invoice pricing to include MACO and Training, and destination. No invoice sheet required. For ED invoice take 14% off. There is no MACO and training for European Delivery.This works for any configuration you come up with.

Regards,
David

#20 ·
My bet is you will not see one on the forums.

#22 ·
Thanks for the input but that's not European Delivery invoice. 7% off of US MSRP equals US invoice, not ED invoice and ED does not include MACO and training.

Someone forwarded me a more current M3 ED wholesale price list and ED invoice actually works out to 13% off of US MSRP with the configuration I'm looking at. Unfortunently, the list I now have is for July which means it doesn't include the Oct price increases although I understand that was limited to an increase of 1% on the base car.

Also, before anyone points to Edmunds, its option list is out of date. For instance, the Technology Package (ZTP) has been dropped, a new Convience Package (ZCV) is added, and the old Premium Package (ZPP) has been changed to Premium Package 2 (ZP2). Bottom line is that Edmunds isn't a good source for invoice pricing on options, hence the need for the current wholesale price list.

If anyone has a list newer than Jul 2011 I'd still appreciate seeing it.

#33 ·
Many thanks to ADC for the help. ADC, I am looking on BMW's website and the packages don't align. They have convenience pkg and no competition listed. Perhaps there is a newer version of the sheet? Anyone have any ideas on this?

-Nic3

Attachments

#34 · (Edited)
There may indeed be an updated version which includes the Comp Package - but if you are building a convertible that shouldn't be a concern, right?

In any case, I imagine you can sort of figure out the invoice price of the Comp Package using similar cost ratios for the other packages and options - it shouldn't be far off...

#40 ·
MACO and training would be added on top of US MSRP. They are specifically excluded from ED sales although you still pay for Destination and Handling. ED MSRP is 7% off of US MSRP and ED Invoice is an additional 7% off for the base car. ED Invoice for options is the same as US invoice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.