BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

335is differences 2011-2013

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Highmodulus 
#1 ·
I am going to start looking for a 335is. Are there any differences between the 3 model years? Were there any options on the 335is?

Thanks

Andy

#2 ·
There is no difference on the model years 2011-2013 335is. The options are the same as a regular e92 335 except for DCT transmission. The "is" also comes from the factory with upgraded oil cooler and a few other goodies but the main attraction is n54 twin turbo and DCT tranny.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#4 ·
Thanks to all. I asked the question about options as I have read that the is includes the M Sports Suspension, and the Shadowline trim, as well as a bunch of other M Sport pieces, like the shift knob, and steering wheel. I figured this would have reduced the available options since so many were already included. I think you are telling me that items like Heated Seats, and the HK Audio upgrade would still have to be optioned.

So other than looking for the options that I want, there are no meaningful differences between the the 2011's (first year right?) the 2012's, and the 2013s? (I am assuming 2013 was the last year)

Thanks

Andy

#6 ·
Thanks. Any is only colors ? I read that the interior trim is unique to the is. Also if anyone knows of a nice one I will travel for the right car. Coupe , 6 speed, heated seats, HK, don't care about nav. White, Blue, or maybe silver or grey. I have to look at all the color choices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.