BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Fs: 2011 x5 35d

5K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  zz6938 
#1 · (Edited)
2011 BMW X5 X DRIVE 35D with 32k miles. I am the first owner of this car. I custom ordered and picked it up from BMW Performance Center.

It is a gorgeous car, always received the care and attention since the first day, always kept in the garage, hand washed and waxed, Never been through the car wash, paint is beautiful with no swirl marks, no scratches, no door dings and such. Installed 3M Paint Protection Film on the HOOD, Mirrors and BUMPER to ensure perfect paint condition for the next buyer.
The car has never involved in an accident. Still have the remaining factory warranty and BMW service plan and eligible for all service and warranty the upgrade options offered by BMW and or third party as it is still under new vehicle warranty.

If you are looking for an X5 that can get you up to 30 mpg on Highway, look no further, with 425 Lb/Ft of torque available at almost 1750 rpm, you got the massive power of a V8 from a stand still. Great vehicle for family and towing functions.
For those of you wondering why I am selling, I am selling it because I am placing an order on another vehicle. Nothing is wrong with the car, still under warranty.
2011 BMW X5 XDRIVE35D NOTABLE AMENITIES AND FEATURES:
THIS VEHICLE IS FEATURED IN BLACK SAPPHIRE METALLIC ON CINNAMON BROWN NEVADA LEATHER.
NAVIGATION SYSTEM WITH REAL TIME TRAFFIC ALERTS,
A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROLS
BACK UP, TOP VIEW, CAMERA, PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC)
POWER PANORAMIC DUAL TILT OPENING MOON ROOF
POWER TAILGATE AUTO OPEN CLOSE FROM REMOTE CONTROL (PROGRAMMED OPTION)
DVD AND CD, MP3 PLAYER, USB PORT
BMW ASSIST W/BLUETOOTH PHONE SYSTEM
DUAL/SIDE/HEAD AIRBAGS
POWER TILT/TELESCOPING STEERING WHEEL,
POWER WINDOWS, LOCKS, MIRRORS AND DRIVER/PASSENGER SEATS With MEMORY FRONT SEAT
LUMBAR SUPPORT AUTO DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR AND SIDE MIRRORS, DIGITAL COMPASS
GARAGE DOOR OPENER
20 INCH WHEELS
DYNAMIC XENON HEADLIGHTS (HEADLIGHTS MOVE TO THE DIRECTION OF THE STEERING WHEEL)
DYNAMIC CRUISE CONTROL WITH BRAKING FUNCTION
DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL AND TRACTION CONTROL
REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
PREMIUM PACKAGE,
TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
RUNNING BOARDS
DARK BURL WALNUT WOOD TRIM
ROOF RAILS
3M CLEAR BRA on the HOOD, MIRROR and BUMPER
BMW M Performance Black Grilles (Belongs to my brother, upon request will be sold for an additional fee) Stock Titanium Grille will come with the car.

THIS VEHICLE IS COVERED UNDER THE REMAINING 4 YEARS/ 50,000 MILE BMW FACTORY WARRANTY.
Thanks for looking. If you have any questions,
Please Call John @ 813***8212;500***8212;2728 or Email JOHNCANB at GMAIL dot COM

Price:$46990
For more pictures please see the link below.

http://photobucket.com/2011_BMW_X5_35D

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.