BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW 7 Series F01/F02 photo threads

574K views 1K replies 307 participants last post by  M_Bimmer 
#1 ·
Dear Moderators, lets make this a sticky thread.
Here's my 2010 F02 in Alpine White

Attachments

See less See more
#141 ·
Just got home from the dealership. :D

2011 AW 750 Li Xdrive. CPO'd. 21K km. M sport/Multi-media/Executive packages with Ash/Antracite interior. 18" winters on it. 20" M-sports for summer. Full service included from previous owner. Tint goes on Thu, with the 20's being dropped off for black, semi-gloss powdercoating.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, but it won't stay this clean with the weather we're having...lol.

Attachments

#142 ·
Just got home from the dealership. :D

2011 AW 750 Li Xdrive. CPO'd. 21K km. M sport/Multi-media/Executive packages with Ash/Antracite interior. 18" winters on it. 20" M-sports for summer. Full service included from previous owner. Tint goes on Thu, with the 20's being dropped off for black, semi-gloss powdercoating.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, but it won't stay this clean with the weather we're having...lol.
Great car and pics :p How's the weather up there in Alberta?

#148 ·
Front bumper license plate

LIRacer: Hope you haven't drilled on that beautiful front bumper yet! Check out alpine Motor Sports web site for 7's as they have a bracket that attaches to your tow hook receptacle.

http://www.alpinemss.com/category_s/5.htm

#158 ·
Liked your M Badge idea for the rear Samlambo - got my badge done in the grayscale...
Looks great. I would definitely lower it.

#171 ·
this thing can do more than you imagine

You got the feeling that this is what they put all those suspension goodies in the option list for! Hard to describe how easy and how much fun it was to drive this 5000 lb beast at its limits off traction! I can't wait to do the Dinan thing and go back to the track