BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

my new 2015 750li xdrive just showed up (pics)

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Brad wool 
#1 ·
so as previously stated I decided to go with the current model 2015 instead of the newer body style of 2016 which I'm not a big fan of. I custom ordered it with

M Sport
Night Vision
Upgraded 20" wheels
Cold Weather Package
Executive Package
and a few others. Attached are the pics as it just showed up at the dealer! List price was 103,500 and I got it all told for 88100 brand new with 7 miles on the ODO. Lease base payment is $969 + tax and I'm doing 39 months.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131778016@N05/16771266886/

#5 ·
you mean the list price or the discount I got to buy it? The list price has the M package which ads the exec package and a bunch of others and is only a $4k add on. The discount price I got because I know a dealer who is ok just making a couple grand on a car instead of 15k. PM me if you need the dealer.

#14 ·
Nice. People tend to think night vision is gimmicky, but one thing it has that's really useful is pedestrian identification. Even if you have the night vision screen turned off, the car uses the infrared camera to detect humans, deers, dogs etc. and will give you a notification on the hud with the relevant symbol should one get in the way of your car. I've already picked up a few wackos trying to run across san vicente boulevard in the middle of the night with no reflective clothing on. It also identified some fat ol' bulldog as a deer.

#16 ·
The actual night vision camera display shows up in the navi screen, which makes it sort of difficult to see unless you're taking your eyes off of the road. Heat signatures show up in bright yellow though. so you're able to catch them in your peripheral vision sometimes without actually turning your head. When it spots a live heat signature that's either crossing your path or approaching your path within some predefined distance, it'll give you a symbol in the HUD, either human or deer. Not something I planned on buying, but ended up being pretty useful on dark roads. In the Lexus and Benz I think the night vision camera shows up in the instrument panel which is probably a little more useful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.