BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Starting a New Fad "Liquid Glass"

990 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Boltman 
#1 ·
Well , I don't know if any of you know that I came from a 2011 SHELBY GT 500 Kona Blue , that Snake was an awesome "Bitch" . Kona Blue is the most sought after color in the GT500 line . And I kept it nice, although I was NOT the original owner , I kept it so well Waxed that even the Appraiser could not find a flaw in That Shelbys Paint, Hense how I sold it for what I paid for it after using her for 2 years.
So that said I've started a New Fad and Chapter in my life.... Waxing the BMW with Liquid Glass, this stuff is amazing to say the least, I've just applied my first coat to My Hot New 2014 Imperial Blue BMW , this will be the 1st of 5 coats I want to apply to her this year, Liquid Glass has Carbon in it so the more coats, the stronger resistance to stone chips and little scratches that may happen along the way ..... So how many here WAX their own Beamers ..... You should try Liquid Glass , it's awesome .....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.