BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

**21" Alpina B7 wheels for sale with your choice of tires! (Pilots or V12's)**

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Dblock2151 
#1 ·
Have a set of Alpina B7 wheels for sale. They're authentic, and come with all 4 caps and 2 keys for the center caps (not pictured, will get them soon). Never repainted.

Specs:
Front: 21" x 9.5" ET 23
Rear: 21" x 10.5" ET 28

I took pictures of each wheel and all the blemishes for a smooth transaction with no games.

You have a choice of two tires, both are the same size 245/35/21F and 285/30/21R. The tires are Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's and Michelin Pilot Sports. The V12's are brand spanking new, no miles put on them at all. The Pilots have been used for 1k at most, there is a lot of tread left.

I have put brand new TPMS sensors in the wheels which cost me $300+ that I will nclude in the sale if you need them.

Asking Price:
$3600 w/ the Pilots obo
$4000 w/ the Hankooks obo
$4400 w/ both tires obo

Reason for sale: Bought these for my E60 550i, did everything to try and make them fit with my coils and active steering but nothing we tried seemed to work. Paid $3600 for the wheels and Pilots a few months back and bought the TPMS sensors for $350 at the dealer. The Pilots were too tall so we decided on the Hankooks ($1200) which helped clearance but the active steering on the car kept acting up. So now I'm deciding to sell and go with something else.

As of right now the wheels have the TPMS sensors installed on the Hankook's. I'll pay to switch them up to the Pilots if you rather have those.

Shipping: I'll travel up to 50 miles free of charge to personally deliver them myself. Any further and I'd need some gas money (up to 100 miles) as my truck likes to drink gas. If you rather ship, I'll pay 1/3 of the shipping costs (packaging, shipping, etc). I usually use Greyhound and Fedex to ship wheels. Greyhound has always been the cheapest and quickest way, but it's up to you.

Pictures:

Front Wheel 1:

Front Wheel 2: (worst wheel)

Rear Wheel 1: (best wheel)

Rear Wheel 2:

Hankooks:

Pilots:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post/pm/email me. I accept Paypal, MO, Cash, and if you have any other forms just contact me to see if it's cool. All offers are welcome, but please don't low-ball me, wastes my time and yours.

Thanks for your interest!
-Amar
dblock2151@gmail.com

And a pic of them on the 550i when trying to mount them:

See less See more
#4 ·
Will you sell without tires?

#8 ·
Unfortunately not at this time. I really have no need for the tires after I sell the wheels.

I am interested in your wheels and center caps. I have tires. But if the price is right i might be interested in the pilot tires as well.

P. Galanos
orlando Fl.
Sold the Pilots already, sorry about that. And only selling the wheels and tires as a package. I will let you know if I change my mind. :)

#10 ·
The tires are run flats? Sorry, never had them and don't know about them. If they are, I'm interested in the wheels and caps only.

#11 ·
The tires are NON-runflats. I currently have run-flats on my F10 550i and I'll be switching them to non-runflats as soon as they wear or bubble.

The person I bought the wheels had them on his E38 740i, I'll see if I can find some pics.

Edit:
His Ebay ad doesn't have the pics anymore, but here are some others that have done the same..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.