BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2010 7 series M-sport

5K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Wilassasin 
#1 ·
new member. happy to be one. does anyone have pics of their black or alpine white 7 msport 2010? i'm looking to order a 2011 and can't decide on a color. i currently have a 2007 750li sport in alpine white.

#2 ·
#4 · (Edited)
Dcicierchia,

I too leased an Alpine White 2007 750Li, which I returned in December. I just leased a 2010 750Li with M-Sport and 20-inch rims in Jet Black. The car looks stunning. I don't have pictures with me.

I am not sure I like the looks of the M-Sport package on a light color car (white or silver) when looking at the car from the front. The air intake hole looks too big which is emphasized by the light color. The car looks like it has a big void under the front bumper.

#6 ·
search Alpine White...tons of pics

#12 ·
that's what i've been looking for! great pics! thanx for the lead.
so, what do you guys think? black sapphire metallic or alpine white? both with oyster and black with ash grain wood interior.
i want your opinions since i'll be ordering a 2011 soon in one of those colors.:)

#13 ·
Hello, everyone even though I own a 3-series. I had to comment on this. If there's a petition for a M7. I will be the first to sign it but it has to have a manual transmission. :thumbup:

#20 · (Edited)
I agree I like fogs as well, what BMW should have done was make those chrome pieces on the front of the Msport grille LED fog lights instead like the Audi and Mercedes has now that would have been ultra ultra sweet!

#25 ·
I believe they were smaller as those were winter wheels, the silver one actually had sportier wheels for summer...BTW I love the LED fogs I would luv to see how they would look on a bimmer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.