BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

ABout to Purchase X5 SAV

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  BryanCO 
#1 ·
Hi there guys,

I have read a lot of the posts on here and think I am getting a decent deal (maybe can squeeze some more out?) on the following BMW X5 SAV that I would be ordering, but welcome your feedback since I am a newbie!

Options include on a black sapphire/Black nevada interior:
- Convenience package
- M Sport Package
- M Performance Package
- Premium Sound package
- BMW Apps

Invoice from TrueCar: $62,840, MSRP of $67, 670
Invoice from BMWConfig: $62, 445, Invoice of $67,670
Offered: Invoice of $62,445 - $1500 Holiday cash - $750 BMW loyalty + $600 profit = $60,795

Thank you for your feedback no matter how harsh it may be!

#3 ·
Do keep in mind that the delta between truecar and BMWconfig is $395, which I think is MACO in the bay area. SInce you are using the lower number, then pay the $395 MACO out of the $600 profit.

Just FYI, did they accept your offer???? :angel:

#5 ·
Hi guys

Sorry for not posting all the details. It is a 2013 X5 sports activity vehicle trim! I have one dealer who has committed to $60,795 inclusive of MACO and training. I have my preferred dealer who said they will come back to me if their sales manager can match it.

I'm hopeful they can bc i would rather do business with them bc they have been very helpful and I bought my first BMW from them, but I guess money talks!

#6 ·
This looks like a great deal. I noticed quite a few X5 around Bay Area. It is surprising how popular it is around here. I am assuming that you are getting the summer tires instead of all seasons?

#11 ·
Unfortunately, Jon seems to be out of the office based on his auto reply due to a family situation. I hope everything is ok with him.

I ended up doing the deal for invoice less $2250 in incentives +$500 dealer profit. I refused to pay the $580 in MACO and training and they agreed to do the deal.

At the end of the day, I was pretty happy with the deal!

#15 ·
You will not be disappointed that guy obviously hasn't driven both if he thinks the x5d is the one behind the curve. I have and if you like to drive you'll live your d.

Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.