BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Posts pics of Your E30

1M views 4K replies 854 participants last post by  toddlemmon_5883 
#1 ·
Just picked her up today for a paltry sum of $900. It's an 85' 325e
Oxidized and rusty! Gonna show her some TLC in the coming months and I thought i'd check out some of the festers rides.

Please post some pics!!!:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#96 · (Edited)
This is my first Bimmer. Its a 1990 325iS and I love her! Just got her a couple months ago as a pre-midlife crisis (according to my wife), and wish I wouldn't have waited so long!!! :D

Attachments

#97 ·
This is my first Bimmer. Its a 1990 32iS and I love her! Just got her a couple months ago as a pre-midlife crisis (according to my wife), and wish I wouldn't have waited so long!!! :D
Sweet :thumbup:

Nice car. I feel ya on the MLC... my car wife thinks my car is 'juvenile', but who cares. I'm having a blast, and that's what it's about :bigpimp:

#98 ·
My E30

Hey im new to the forums and just wanted to say hey!

I own a BMW 325i 1990

Here is what has been done:

Metallic Blue Paintjob
Hartge Body Kit
Windows Tinted
Spyn ZX Rims
Yokahama Parada Spec 2 Tires
2.5 Inch Drop: Apex Springs and Bilstein Shocks
Angel Eye Headlights
Clear Crystal Red Taillights
Yonaka Motorsport Racing Steats
NRG Metallic Blue Steering Wheel

Here are some pics of my beemer:

#2,206 ·
Hey im new to the forums and just wanted to say hey!

I own a BMW 325i 1990

Here is what has been done:

Metallic Blue Paintjob
Hartge Body Kit
Windows Tinted
Spyn ZX Rims
Yokahama Parada Spec 2 Tires
2.5 Inch Drop: Apex Springs and Bilstein Shocks
Angel Eye Headlights
Clear Crystal Red Taillights
Yonaka Motorsport Racing Steats
NRG Metallic Blue Steering Wheel

Here are some pics of my beemer:

how much are the angel lights and where did you find them.

#102 ·
got this little gem for $750...came with the stock mags too, and those are brand new winter tires on those steelies which I promptly sold for $200

It didn't run when I bought it. I towed it home....pulled the spark plugs and they were fouled bad so I changed them and it fired up fine.

The paint was in rough shape, clear coat peeling off all over the place....the hood was down to the primer in streaks and the roof was scratched to hell. There were no rust holes though...just surface rust so I sandblasted the rust and s sanded the paint down and give her a quick spray....cleaned the rims up and gave it a vacuum and I would say it came out pretty good.