BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Flash2Pass

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  courtier 
#1 ·
I've been reading on here about Flash2Pass remote garage door opener. Anybody on here have it hooked up to their bi-xenons?

#2 · (Edited)
DON'T do it! It sounded good to me as well, but I could never get it to work(I still have the transmitter in my garage...) I spent lots of time talking with the tech and we couldn't figure it out.

I recommend this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...5fe85b603&rvr_id=&ua=WXF?&itemid=130359191768

It is very small and will fit inside the drivers door pocket invisibly(I used a small piece of velcro to hold it). You can program up to 4 different devices with it and don't have to splice or modify anything on your car.

#11 ·
I too would have preferred to have a hardwired Homelink remote(don't really understand why BMW left it out with all the other electronics the Z4 has...), but it seemed a lot of extra work when the remote I posted does the same thing with no mods at all.
Not true. The last few garage door openers I've installed use rolling codes. Your remote will not work with them, while the one I posted will.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.