BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The E34 game!

63K views 709 replies 58 participants last post by  Monsignor 
#1 · (Edited)
So a few guys on my Z forum (my350Z.com) started this game. It's alot of fun and we can all play along.

How the game goes: Pick a place, person, or thing to take a picture with that involves an E34 in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfy the challenge will get the honor to pick the next request.Please try to set the challenge do-able so the game can continue. If the challenge cannot be meet within 2 days, then that person can go ahead and pick a different request.

Some simple rules:
1) No Photoshop
2) There no such thing as a stupid request,
3) Please only post pictures of your E34, this way you will actually go out and take pics to meet the demand.
4) No duplicates Allowed, let's be creative.
5) Once the requirement was met please, put your request in BOLD AND A BIGGER SIZE FONT.

I'll Start:

I cant make it any more easier, a pic of your E34 parked in the street

Lets try to keep the chat to a minimum to avoid confusion

EDIT: Forgot to add; nothing illegal guys! we got in trouble on the Z forum. examples are pics of speeding/racing or something like parking in a handicapped space (if you're not handicapped)
I know we're all good guys and that we wouldn't do this stuff but just to be on the safe side. Thanks!

See less See more
#382 ·
Thats my E34 with the bike on it. The 6 is the black car behind the snow mountain

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
Ooo I see

#386 ·
QUOTE=1992jorge525;5828572]I live in BMW land and all day driving and did not see a 6 series!!!! Insane!!! :) lol

Jorge
:rofl: BMWland. if only it was a real park[/QUOTE]

That'd be sooo dope :thumbup:

#392 ·
Every single thing counts if it fulfills the requirements. I thought about just buying a 6 series matchbox car and putting it text to my E34 for the last challenge LOL.

#393 ·
Every single thing counts if it fulfills the requirements. I thought about just buying a 6 series matchbox car and putting it text to my E34 for the last challenge LOL.

:lmao: Okay cool, i'll try to hop on that :thumbup:

#402 ·
I'm with derek, casey, and carey and I told them so they started cracking up :lmao:

#410 ·
I'm not sure what the issue here is.
Somebody please write "GO STEELERS" on their window.

Sent from Joe's iPhone using BimmerApp

#411 ·
I'm not sure what the issue here is.
Somebody please write "GO STEELERS" on their window.

Sent from Joe's iPhone using BimmerApp
I'll hop on it after school

#424 ·
:tsk: No idea, i should've had it but i've been short on time. I need some special BMW tool so i'm stuck now until i find someone who has it because supposedly it's expensive as hell. :(

#419 ·
been a while for me so how about we get this ball rolling again. Sorry if I nabbed this one from you vix...

thought it was pretty fitting for the winter season were in now. haha.

btw new steering wheel is coming to a 535 near you soon!

NEXT CHALLENGE:

A picture of your e34's biggest imperfection. (this might have been done before but i cannot remember)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.