BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The E34 game!

63K views 709 replies 58 participants last post by  Monsignor 
#1 · (Edited)
So a few guys on my Z forum (my350Z.com) started this game. It's alot of fun and we can all play along.

How the game goes: Pick a place, person, or thing to take a picture with that involves an E34 in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfy the challenge will get the honor to pick the next request.Please try to set the challenge do-able so the game can continue. If the challenge cannot be meet within 2 days, then that person can go ahead and pick a different request.

Some simple rules:
1) No Photoshop
2) There no such thing as a stupid request,
3) Please only post pictures of your E34, this way you will actually go out and take pics to meet the demand.
4) No duplicates Allowed, let's be creative.
5) Once the requirement was met please, put your request in BOLD AND A BIGGER SIZE FONT.

I'll Start:

I cant make it any more easier, a pic of your E34 parked in the street

Lets try to keep the chat to a minimum to avoid confusion

EDIT: Forgot to add; nothing illegal guys! we got in trouble on the Z forum. examples are pics of speeding/racing or something like parking in a handicapped space (if you're not handicapped)
I know we're all good guys and that we wouldn't do this stuff but just to be on the safe side. Thanks!

See less See more
#638 ·
I figure someone here is old enough to have bought one off the showroom floor or at least have a pic of one they were dreaming of at that time. Maybe there is one that is currently being used as a display, whether it's at a BMW dealership, a used car dealer, or a museum. I don't think this challenge is too hard.

#639 ·
I have a pictures of the day we brought it home. 6 miles on the clock. October 28, 1994...

Sent from Joe's Galaxy SIII via BimmerApp

#644 ·
What?!! You guys give up so easy. Ok, let's see one airborne! Even if it's just an inch while on a track or some backwoods hillbilly pulling a Dukes of Hazard General Lee stunt.

#645 ·
not my car but.

#652 ·
Since Joe's leaving us. Let's do one last round of the E34 game.

#654 ·
I'll start first.

Since it's summer...
E34 with a cooler filled with beer in the trunk at a Tailgate BBQ.

#657 ·
Had to look it up but... :(

Woodstock

#658 ·
Easy one. E34 at the grocery Store.

a poet and didn't know it :rofl:

#665 ·
Wait wait. I can pull that off. (fire house pic coming)

#668 ·
Got the Fire House, finally stopped after work a few ago, sorry it is not well situated, just jumped out, took two and jumped in for home.

Attachments

#669 · (Edited)
ok I'll do the burger joint.
Again crappy night pic.

So we got a two'fer.

ZH picks one location, I pick one.

I want to see a e34 at the park.

#670 · (Edited)
I just happened to have dropped in at my favorite local burger joint earlier today, and decided to answer my own challenge. :D If you find yourself in the Fort Worth area, the Navajo Shell in Lake Worth (yes, it's a gas station!) has the best burger, in a town full of excellent burgers. But yeah, we need a challenge from ZH. If it wasn't so dark, I'd roll to Central Park (the one in White Settlement, TX is a little less impressive than that other one.)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.