BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

So if anybody's looking for a VF Supeharger kit im selling mine.

10K views 76 replies 28 participants last post by  the540wgn 
#1 · (Edited)
Heads up

$3,500

Has about 3,500 miles on it...
Sooooo Post on here, pm me, email me 540ray@gmail.com.. whichever floats ya boat.

See less See more
#6 ·
Moving onto a ///M5

let me guess
kid killed 540i and now want to kill M5
:)
Dont ya think if i killed the 540 the blower and engine would be killed to ?

What???? i would never do that. Why? will it fit 530i? or only for v8?
Never do what? and no... its for the V8 mike

#5 ·
Of i read your post on bimmerforums... Your a f*cking beast dude. IDK what to say about you. You plan on supercharging an m5?? you just make big moves like this on the fly, like it aint ****. Can i ask you something? Your 18-19 yrs old no college degree... WTF do you do that you can afford all this ****????? like seriously... you got more in that 540 than most m5s money wise.

#7 · (Edited)
:rofl: mannnnnn a long story and a lot of exercise.... :rofl: but nah your right i havent been to college yet... i think ill go next year, since this o so amazing M5 is suppose to just be the best F***ing car in the world it "should" keep me happy :rolleyes: but yea it should be easy i figure i sell this kit now right, and already get the jump on saving for the ESS M5 kit which is 6,500... so basically the plan is (which i just came up with this morning) is ill just get the M5.... slap some splitters back on it, some tint, spacers, my eibach rear sway bar, i got supersprint headers sitting in my room so ill put those on. Then itll already be faster than a Stock M5, so ill just chill and Save up for the supercharger.... Funny thing is a girl wouldnt even noticed i switched cars :rofl:

#8 ·
you better keep the m6 wheels :rofl::D

#9 ·
Ya !! Yea my N**ga illlll ya know i gotta represent :bang: :rofl: :rofl:

#10 ·
Lol F*ckin girls dont see ****. But il Bet when you say M5 she will think diffrent of you for sure. Honestly how much would you be willing to let your 540i go for? because i know how it feels when you have mods on a car. It becomes harder for you to let go. and What yr M5 you plan on getting? BTW 19in CSL rims are sooooo sexy on M5s.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/at...eaker-grilles-csl-wheels-spacers-dsc09943.jpg

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/at...eaker-grilles-csl-wheels-spacers-img_0900.jpg

#11 ·
One just like this.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/3513058348.html

a 03 Black on black under 110,000 Miles is what im looking at/For..and yea the word "M5" does just sound more exclusive than ooo.... i got a 540.. :rofl:
but nah i cant leave my man Illezt and get them kinda rims i gotta stay Team m6 :thumbup: or at LEAST still have 5 spoke rims..

#25 ·
He was ducking the race! :rofl: we said we were gonna put up $100 out of 3 runs, but deep down i think were both scared of losing... lol it aint the money, i think its a pride thing... but honestly im 88% sure hell win, or atleast be winning untill like at 145-150mph because of my damn automatic. Man i tell you that damn M5 just takes off so f***ing fast like before my auto can even shift into taking off hes 4 cars ahead of me! ..:eek:...

#35 ·
College education does not determine success... Some of the most successful people in the world either did not go or dropped out...
Now there's a recipe for success.... skip college and pray that you become the next Bill Gates!

Successful people who didn't finish college are the exceptions - not the rule.

But I do understand what you're saying... there's definitely more dumb people with college degrees, than there is smart people without college degrees!

#27 ·
hmmm idk ? With or without the S/c.. ?

#36 ·
:rofl: well way i see it i have two options with the 3.5 grand i want from the 540s S/c kit. I can A- be disciplined and leave that money on my dresser and save up 3 grand more for a RK ///M5 supercharger or B- i Blow the 3.5 grand on suping the M5s looks up to be up to my standard (Splitters,painted body trim,smoked tops of the tail lights,coil overs, 19in rims,drilled slotted rotors and so on.....) and whats next? well i would really kill to have a Supercharged E92 ///M3 lol

both :thumbup:
lalarays supercharger is the best used s/c you can buy because its never been driven hard or abused! It was only used for parking lot stuntin!! :thumbup:
:rofl: :rofl:

#33 · (Edited)
Why don't you call his car 'rice' you seem to use that term alot

I did the smart thing and I'm buying a m5. Supercharging my 540i would cost just as much. I never understood why people like to be blown. I also am buying a spare S62 and in my spare time rebuild it with forged equipment for an eventual supercharge.

#40 ·
:rofl: whoooo??? Nvm i dont even wanna know...

#43 ·
Come on people.. i Got ///M sh*t i need to buy..

#45 ·
I dont even want 3k, idont have the crank pulley....so ill take 2800.. ya hear that peoole! 2800!! Come on now... I really needa buy sh*t :rofl:

#46 ·
How much is a replacement pulley and are they still available from VF?

ALSO
Im not familiar with whats needed for the folding mirrors. Are you selling everything needed to swap out regular e39 mirrors?

#47 ·
The pulley is 475 from Vf... You can call em ya self.
Im selling what makes the mirrors fold up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.