BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Exhaust tip

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  B-737 
#1 ·
Does anybody who have an exhaust tip on their 2011-2012 BMW 328i automatic (6 cylinder) ....I was thinking to put one this week but im not 100% sure if I should just because it's an automatic, it won't sound as loud as an manual because the rpm ....but if anyone who has an exhaust tip on the 328i BMW can you please tell me if it's worth it and not to be a bother but can you post a video for I can hear how it sound driving.

#2 ·
an exhaust tip will not change the noise. you need to get a MT M3 for that

#4 ·
Does anybody who have an exhaust tip on their 2011-2012 BMW 328i automatic (6 cylinder) ....I was thinking to put one this week but im not 100% sure if I should just because it's an automatic, it won't sound as loud as an manual because the rpm ....but if anyone who has an exhaust tip on the 328i BMW can you please tell me if it's worth it and not to be a bother but can you post a video for I can hear how it sound driving.
Well, the right tip will LOOK like it's louder. But if you combine the tip with a new exhaust, not only can you sound & look like a M3, you can also add M3 badges everywhere for a very exclusive and desirable appearance.

Pics when you do it, please!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.