BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2012 128i coupe

6K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  mr29 
#1 ·
Just got the 128i in montego blue I love it so far. It's my first BMW!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking car! Congratulations and welcome to the Fest!

#3 ·
Thank you for the welcome ;) What do BMW enthusiast think about a bmw in blue? I had a few friends busting my chops asking why I got it in blue. I think it looks awesome in montego blue because where I live they are usually black, white, or silver so blue is a nice change to see.

#4 ·
I personally think a dark blue BMW is great . . . shows the body lines and contours. :)

#8 ·
Congrats!

#9 ·
Nice color! The Blue looks good with the lighter leather colors (which one do you have... hard to tell... looks like it is either Oyster or Savannah Beige)

I wanted the Coral Red interior... so my choice was between getting a White or Space Grey exterior. Eventually went with the white (though the Thai folks at home are not very happy about it, because apparently all white cars are taxis!)

#10 ·
Thank you Energtik! @jatbeni Sawadee krup! The interior is Taupe Leatherette. I assume you are Thai from what you said in your post hehe! I'm not Thai but I have visited Thailand and train thai boxing here in the states so I like the culture. You have a 1-series also?

#17 ·
Awesome color and congrats on the new car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.