BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#22,035 ·
I just ordered some solid offset E30 control bushings and brackets off of TMS, and bought a front suspension kit to include c-arms, tie rods, sway bar links, and the c-arm bushings(that i wont be using).. yay for no more shaky scary ass front end.

#22,038 ·
I parked next to a newer M3 today. It made me sad when I looked at my car...
I parked next to a showroom condition Dakar ///M3 today, and I was like :(

Mine looked bad too

Yes its deff. one of my options, but I'm looking at G35s and EVOs too..maybe Supra. I'll stick around though. :)
I have a smoked clear passenger side signal if you want it. :dunno:

#22,039 ·
So I'm on my way home from university today, in behind me is a Hellrot E36, beside me a Calypsorot E36. The Hellrot revs his engine (we're on campus, students everywhere so no shenanigans); the Calypsorot revs his. I make a Psht. That's nothing motion and gun the hell outta mine. (7K, holding steady before redline). Huge ****-eating grins on both of the others faces at the roar of my UUC.

#22,040 ·
So I'm on my way home from university today, in behind me is a Hellrot E36, beside me a Calypsorot E36. The Hellrot revs his engine (we're on campus, students everywhere so no shenanigans); the Calypsorot revs his. I make a Psht. That's nothing motion and gun the hell outta mine. (7K, holding steady before redline). Huge ****-eating grins on both of the others faces at the roar of my UUC.
I wish the BMW owners on my base were cool like that, but nope they have their subwoofers cranked up to high to even care...:jack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.