BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#19,945 ·
G'morning, Ed!

Rough day yesterday. I got so hot I almost passed out twice, then got dehydrated. Trying to recover today. I did get my new air compressor motor, free of charge, from the manufacturer to replace the one that burned up after 6 hours. The air horn repair shop is back! :roundel:

I have the kidney grills out of Katja, polishing the metal and cleaning the plastic "teeth". Wish I could figure out how to get the headlight grills out....4 screws, but something has them hung up on the ends under the turn signals (which are out for polishing, too). :dunno:
Yeah you've gotta stay hydrated. Heat stroke is not as fun as hallucinations would have you think.

If the sensor is undamaged, just snap it back on the pad. If it's busted, you'll have to get a new one. >$20 from Pelican Parts.
This. It's likely even cheaper from www.FCPGroton.com though. Or www.rockauto.com

#19,958 ·
New Mexico, Right now i'm in canada, with basically zero communication (ask frank) I come home wednesday, leave thursday for michigan., come back sunday finally.
Where in Canada? (You do realize that its a bigger country than the USA right?) Besides, if you postpone your return home, you can go to Waterfest this weekend coming.

Sorry for dissapeering guys lol been busy, I'm pumped waterfest is next weekend!!! Gonna go to jersey and GTL :shifty:
My car will see you there Sir.

#19,960 ·
Where in Canada? (You do realize that its a bigger country than the USA right?) Besides, if you postpone your return home, you can go to Waterfest this weekend coming.

My car will see you there Sir.
St. Joe's island, an hour east of the soo.

Besides, we're up here every year for two weeks, and I know a lot about the place in general, my dad was raised in toronto, and i've spent time all over the damn country. I'm leaving for michigan on the 15th, coming home the 18th.

so sowwy:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.