BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Coding 7 series F02 2013?

11K views 31 replies 5 participants last post by  ionutmaruta 
#1 ·
Hi,
I have 2 questions:

1-I'm wondering If Is it possible to code my 7 series 2013 with PSdZ Data v.47.5?
2-Is It possible to activate the acoustic signal for locking/unlocking through coding? I Have the Alarm system (302) it's already Installed, But this option is not appearing in the IDrive.

Thank you in advance,

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
1) Yes, you can code you F01 with E-Sys and 47.5 PSdZData.
2) Should be. Code HU_CIC / ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM = aktiv

#5 ·
On the F10, it is in 3000 HMI.

It much easier to just use the search window at the top, and paste the value (ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM) into it. It searches Top Down though, so make sure you highlight the very first entry in the ECU before searching, and DO NOT include any trailing spaces after the value.

#8 ·
You know. I Tried to activate the acoustic signal for locking/unlocking through my dealer but they replay to me with this.

================
customercare.me@bmw.com
Oct 3 (12 days ago)

to me, frank.zauner
Dear Mr. Alibrahim,

Thank you for your email which was forwarded to us from BMW in Munich.

Kindly be informed that the Acoustic signal for locking and unlocking cannot be retrofitted. The video shows that the car is from the US market where this system is available but not in the European market. The alarm system mentioned in your email is an anti theft alarm. In the European specification, only the visual indication for locking and unlocking is available.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

With kind regards,

Jaxeena Mahesh

----------------------------------------------
BMW Group Middle East
Jaxeena Mahesh
Customer Care
Phone: +971-4-3132-651
Fax: +971-4-3300-126
mailto: customercare.me@bmw.com
Url: http://www.bmw-me.com
----------------------------------------------
===================================

Hope that's I can activate this option through coding :typing:

#9 ·
That is true that the anti theft alarm is needed. I don't know if you have it or not. Maybe you have it, and it is not enabled. To enable it too, set HU_CIC/ 3000 HMI / DWA = aktiv

#12 · (Edited)
Finally I activated the acoustic signal for locking/unlocking successfully, But the sound signal is coming only from the right corner of the rear bumper. In fact I don't know if it's normal or not. :eek:

I also successfully coded:
1-Disable seat belt reminder - driver.
2-Sets car's Auto Start/Stop function to start in the last used setting.
3-Speed limit information.
4-Disable TV and DVD Speedlock.

Thank you shawnsheridan

#13 ·
Finally I activated the acoustic signal for locking/unlocking successfully, But the sound signal is coming only from the right corner of the rear bumper. In fact I don't know if it's normal or not. :eek:

I also successfully coded:
1-Disable seat belt reminder - driver.
2-Sets car's Auto Start/Stop function to start in the last used setting.
3-Speed Limit Display.
4-Disable TV and DVD Speedlock.

Thank you shawnsheridan
how did you get the acc. signal coded? with "ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM" ?

because i had to code:

FZD/3002/Akkustische Quittierung Schaerfen
FZD/3002/Akkustische Quittierung Schaerfen mit Klappenbetrachtung
FZD/3002/Akkustische Quittierung Entschaerfung
FZD/3002/Lautstaerke Akk. Quitt. tageszeitabhaengig

Regards

#15 ·
strange... what are your values then in the settings above? in the CAFD of FZD?

Is your checkbox now functional?

#18 ·
dear fahadcom

my signal is working, but i did code it with these settings to set "aktiv":

the "ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM" is just the checkbox in the CIC. Which i also coded now and really good to have, for some reasons when you have to shut of the signal.

my question was, what are your entries in FZD to see if these settings have to be on "aktiv" or not for the signal functionality.

Thank you.

#19 · (Edited)
Actually I don't know what you mean by FZD, because I'm new in coding. But what i did I brows "HU_BNT" then search for "ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM" then chose edit then I chose "aktiv" after saveing this setting, I started the Idrive I put a check mark on acoustic signal for locking/unlocking. That's it

#20 ·
what i mean is:

In the ECU "FZD" there are these settings:

what would be nice to know is, if the settings were already on status "aktiv" or if they are "nicht aktiv" but the singal works anyway.

#24 ·
I don't have an external alarm (ie. aftermarket alarm.)
I don't think my car has an OEM alarm... Like I said, I coding the modue HU_ENTRYNAV ---> ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM ---> aktive
The comment is simple: Adds iDrive setting to turn on/off the audible confirmation when Alarm is armed.
I see the option in the iDrive, but I can't check it anymore :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.