BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The Bimmerfest East is Better Roll Call Thread

32K views 649 replies 46 participants last post by  dc_wright 
#1 ·
Early signup has begun!

1. DC Wright - Registered!

#475 · (Edited)
Awesome. I've added us to the list!

Parking with everyone will ensure that we all meet, I'll try my best to be sociable!

It somewhat feels like we'll be crashing your party but if we're welcome we'll be happy to join as outside of our small group we don't have a lot of in person interaction with other BMW enthusiasts.

Harry, Hi! I didn't realize you were so active over here!

#478 ·
We'll see you guys Saturday morning then! I'd like to get something together Friday night for those of us that are in town already....The shopping center across the street from our hotel is pretty dead maybe a meet there if there's nothing else organized yet?

If you guys need anything for the cookout just let us know and we'll definitely contribute!

#480 · (Edited)
Got off from work this Friday! :banana:

edit: boss changed his mind, I have to work Friday night :(

All of the delivery drivers work on Friday because it's the busiest day. So there isn't anyone to cover me. Also, 3 of the 10ish drivers already called out. We're gonna be short even with me there. Looks like I'll be leaving at 5am Saturday. :/

Sent from my SCH-I405

#491 · (Edited)
I think we still need some bottled waters, some powerade/gatorade, soft drinks, etc if your crew wants to bring that.....

We've got 22 cars listed but Joey and Jesse are still on there but have been wavering. I've got to lock us in on parking spots tonight so I'm going with 25. If we go over that those who did sign up on the roster will have to park in general parking....Sorry!

#490 ·
Who is coming from North on NYC? Should we try to meet up on the ride down?
I was planing on joining the Turner caravan at the BMW NA, Woodcliff Lake, NJ. If you are planing on being in the same caravan, just look for the only orange e36 on the east coast and you will find me. My car is kind of hard to miss, now. In fact yesterday when I drove my to work for the first time, everyone was asking if I brought my car to work because they saw a orange BMW in the parking lot.

#494 ·
CJ, if I parked a Japanese motorcycle in the first visible parking spot last year, then your car is miles ahead in belonging. At least it has the right number of wheels and is from the same continent!

#497 ·
or since it's slow, perhaps the name of " turd'l " would be better??:dunno: besides, *nothing* beats a tow rope on a bondo'd on flared out e36.....:rofl:

just sayin':angel:

and yeah, alex, a few diet sodas would be great for those that wish to partake.

i think someone mentioned gatorade, and perhaps we could have someone procure some lemons and limes??:dunno: maybe a few oranges as well. kinda makes the water a little better i think....waday'all say??:dunno:

df

This post has been deleted
#505 · (Edited)
Eeek. Just sent email requesting Cookie's entry into show judging :bling:

Now I have to detail the crap outta it!

EDIT: Classic car is only for older cars. Cookie is not that special, no trophies for Jen :cry:. Well, at least I don't have to be as detailed in my detailing :thumbup:

#508 ·
Steve is just super cheap :)

I have BMW Corn Hole Boards, not sure if there will be room in our group area spot but if you think there is i'll gladly bring them. I'll probably bring them regardless for hotel parking lot fun. I've decided to trailer my car to the hotel to ensure it makes it to the show Saturday so i'll have plenty of space to get them down there.

#512 ·
Guys, unfortunately, I may be out for this weekend. We have a 2nd round of Orals early next week in Cali. Very likely a working weekend and have to fly out to Cali Sunday again. I will let you know...I am heartbroken. I was really looking forward to this weekend.

#515 · (Edited)
So I'm off line for not even 24 hours and this is the first thing I see?!?! Jen you got to find a way to make it Saturday. We'll miss you at the AutoX Sunday (although the cones may not) but that's just an extra to the big event..........

Besides, YOU are signed up for the potato salad! :)

aw jen!!!:cry: hope you can make it....

don, that almost looks like the same spot as last year??:dunno:

bring the boards!!:D (we have no problem taking up a lot of space....:eeps:)
df
DF, that's what I thought too when I got the email. If it's not it's awful damn close!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.