BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New wheels

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  booyaazaa 
#1 ·
Last week I had my local indy shop install my new to me 166 wheels. I couldn't have been happier with the seller, process or final product. truly money well spent. I am lucky to have gotten these wheels :)

See less See more
#8 ·
Sorry guys - been MIA. Got really sick this week but am feeling a lot better today. Anyway:

275/30/19 and 245/35/19

Looks great. Details on where you got them and the cost?
Actually I saw them listed on 5 series.net. Almost fell out of my chair when I saw the listing. idk what you'd pay for them, but i was happy with what i paid for the wheels/tires/spacers @ 1500. Shipping from Miami to California was an expensive bitch @ $400 :(
http://forums.5series.net/topic/125...s-for-sale-1500/page__p__1464408#entry1464408

Living in the NE, I'm looking for another set of wheels for my 545i so I can just swap out one set of performance tires with some all season radials (performance snow tires?) once the weather gets bad.
I still have my chrome 124's with Michelin Sports on them. Fortunately in the Bay Area, our weather is fairly mild. The rain in the winter can get heavy at times but you could reasonably get away with one set of tires.

Looks good, but that first makes it look like your parked too close to that curb :)
So the guy I purchased them from (very cool guy btw) had them refinished. So I'm religious about being careful when parking near the curb. Pretty sure I was at least 8-12 inches away :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.