BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Has Anyone Bought an M6 Convertible for Under MSRP Yet?

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  gbelton 
#1 ·
Isn't there supposed to be some kind of a glut of the rattleboxes, as well as the CF toppers? Has anyone bought a 'vert for under MSRP yet? What's the current "market" on the coupe?

#10 ·
The way my purchased worked out was about 1500 under msrp.

When I factor in the early termination cost of my 645 lease I was very pleased with Riverside BMW. I saved alot on the prior lease and got a fair shake on the M6 Cab, not a steal but a deal I was satified with.

#11 ·
i took a car the dealer ordered in feb...they obviously knew about the new options...the car is at the vpc now should be at the dealer they said by tuesday so i should have it by next weekend....there are also cars with manual now at the vpc, but i figured with a manual u would be at 90miles/hr in 3rd gear id never get to go thru all the cogs.....my friend has a new corvette Z06 and he never gets past 3rd he says, he just likes having a car that goes 200mph.......

#12 ·
I get my 330 serviced at BMW Riverside regularly and have never had a problem. When I went to talk to them about an M6, the rep (who somehow is apparently salesman of the month) quoted me 17.5 over MSRP after talking my ear off for 2 hours and never letting me test drive it (despite his promise initially)
I just left.
Costco Auto Club will get it for you at a small fee above Dealer Invoice. They have all the options available (also discounted) and deal directly with the fleet manager.
Don't talk to me about BMW of Riverside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.